Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 11:16 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

luvwbknz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: What about a "KinzMail Plus"?

that's an awesome idea i love it because when i send a message i would like to say what i want to say
luvwbknz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2009, 04:58 PM   #22
like a G6 :]

rockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Talking Re: What about a "KinzMail Plus"?

!!!!!!Geat Idea!!!!!
rockstar9527 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 05:47 PM   #23
ebkinz, Webkinz,

KatieAnya will become famous soon enough

Default Re: What about a "KinzMail Plus"?

luvwbknz-
That would be the main purpose. Because it can take awhile to find the right saying, or maybe they don't have the right one. Thanks for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by Filicity
I think that is a really cool idea, but some people, as I said on another thread with say inapproprate stuff and pass the sensor by doing t h i s so no one from webkinz can tell it is inapproprate.
Well, it would be following the same rules as KinzChat Plus. You can only (as far as I know) say full words, and you can't say: Eh, Ah, Y, R, U, etc. So I don't think they could just spell it out. But thanks for the idea, and I hope to see you around.

Last edited by KatieAnya; 07-27-2009 at 05:47 PM..
KatieAnya is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 05:51 PM   #24
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to all

Default Re: What about a "KinzMail Plus"? >Please Help!<

That is such a good idea! I love that! For all Gifted and Gift Gurus when we send gifts we could type a real message instead of just selecting a random thing because we have to.

NICE8x
Old 07-28-2009, 02:20 AM   #25
amandaice255

~amandaice255~ is on a distinguished road

really that is perfect i nned that all the time!
~amandaice255~ is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 09:00 AM   #26
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I think it should be an option anyway, KM+ or not.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2009, 02:52 PM   #27
ebkinz, Webkinz,

KatieAnya will become famous soon enough

Thank you for posting everyone! And for the great ideas, comments and being nice!
KatieAnya is offline Female
Old 08-07-2009, 06:27 PM   #28
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I really like this idea! It could have the same filtering system that + has.

This is a great idea!!!
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2009, 07:03 PM   #29

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Nice idea! I would really like that! Unfortuanately, the small number of bad people out there ruin it for the rest of us. I bet ya Ganz has considered this, but there could be so many problems. Like people who call you "stew pod" and such. But, don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to see this happen. If Ganz can find a way around the issues, I would be very happy. I wish you the best of luck with this thread! Thanks for sharing your idea - I really like it!
IndyandLucky
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 10:21 AM   #30
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

I think that's a great idea! And we wouldn't be able to write anything rude/inappropriate because we could just have the same censors as the KinzChat Plus ... as restricted as it already is, it's much better than having to choose a message that's already there.
Repp! hehe, and I'll go send this in on Webkinz ... another one for the suggestion box.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Closed