Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 11:12 PM   #1
ebkinz, Webkinz,
Webkinz :)

KatieAnya will become famous soon enough

Arrow What about a "KinzMail Plus"? >Please Help!<

I love KinzChat Plus at the Clubhouse, and I use it all the time. So I thought, "Why don't they make a KinzMail Plus?
I get tired of trying to find the right "Thank you" note or "Birthday" saying to put in my letter to someone. What if they made KinzLetterz the same as KinzChat Plus?
There would be certain words you can't say/in the same sentaince or whatever. But that way you can be more clear when inviting people to a party at you WW house, or meeting them in the Clubhouse. Or you could send a "Get well soon" card to a friend that isn't feeling well. Instead of just saying "Meet me in the Clubhouse tomorrow evening" or "Enjoy today!" and so on.
Of course, access to KinzMail Plus would have to be granted, but I think it would be worth it.

So, what do you think? It's an idea I've had for a long time. And I think it would make Webkinz World an even better place. Thank you for reading!

Quote:
I think that's a great idea! But you can't type numbers to invite, and you can't do bad stuff people do in the kinzchat plus. I really like the letters we have now.
Now, that would be a problem. People could bully you, and do other inappropriate things that are supposedly done in the Clubhouse. There would have to be a way to flag/report letters you receive and there would be a maximum amount of characters you can use in one letter.
Thank you for the nice comment!

Notice! "Please Help!":
First off, I would like the thank 5211995 for this great comment/idea:
Quote:
I think every one who likes this idea soul send a message to ganz in the comments and suggestions box in the newz paper. what do ya think?
I think that would be a great idea! We'll have to wait though, Webkinz World still ain't working. When it is I'll be sure to send to send this in. So, will you send this in the suggestion box? Please do! If you like this idea please consider it.
Thank you for reading!

Note: If you're not sure how, please PM or VM me and I will tell you.

Last edited by KatieAnya; 07-27-2009 at 05:44 PM.. Reason: Wanted to add a notice.
KatieAnya is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2009, 11:15 PM   #2
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: I want to see a new Kinzletter change.

That is a great idea. I wanted to send a get well to someone and couldn't because of the limitations. I hope Ganz hears about your idea.
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 01:16 AM   #3
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

Default Re: I want to see a new Kinzletter change.

I totally agree! I think they should have the same type thing for kinzmail! Access would have to be granted of course but it is so hard to convey what you mean sometimes. I will definitely go suggest to this Ganz!
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 07:55 AM   #4

iana09 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: What about "KinzMail Plus"?

I would to have that. great idea
iana09 is offline Male
Old 07-20-2009, 08:20 AM   #5
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

That is a wonderful idea, rep!
But they would need to have the abilityto ban people from it just like Kinzchat Plus in the clubhouse, I don't know how they could do that..
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:21 AM   #6

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

I think that's a great idea! But you can't type numbers to invite, and you can't do bad stuff people do in the kinzchat plus. I really like the letters we have now.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:26 AM   #7
I'm not a

slushie909 is on a distinguished road

Wow! I think that's an awesome idea! I really hope Ganz finds out about this.
Thanks for the great idea!
Slushie909
Old 07-20-2009, 10:21 AM   #8
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

I would love that! I am too tired of the messages like Hers a Gift for you! Just Cuz!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 10:22 AM   #9
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

I think it's a great idea.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 07-20-2009, 10:29 AM   #10

webkinzhelphere is on a distinguished road