Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2007, 12:42 PM   #11
Jzminbnee,Jzmin
Gift Guru

jzminbnee will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkizn Should Add A Trading Block!

Yes it does thank you for the Valuable information can I give you a thumbs up for that?
I am also not very clear on that.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2007, 12:49 PM   #12
omniandra
Gift Guru

omniandra is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by jzminbnee
Yes it does thank you for the Valuable information can I give you a thumbs up for that?
I am also not very clear on that.
I am not sure when you can ... just click on the thumbs up and type something in and it should work fine

thanks
omni
Old 05-07-2007, 12:53 PM   #13
Jzminbnee,Jzmin
Gift Guru

jzminbnee will become famous soon enough

I did and did you notice a change in my Avatar W Id area?
A Thank you point was given to you by thumbs up I think. Did that Register?
Old 05-07-2007, 12:56 PM   #14
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: Webkizn Should Add A Trading Block!

View Post Originally Posted by omniandra
A trading block sounds good enough, however a few bad words from someone because you wouldn't trade with them and there goes your ability to send your kids or friends or whomever gifts whenever you want.

The idea of having a "market place" or some such in webkinz is nice, however like someone else stated it won't stop others from trading outside of that. And if you make it that you can only use kinz post thru such a section, then how am I to surprise my girls with gifts once in a while? Make a trade with them? And then it would end up being a forum as such as this unless both ppl were on at the same time, way too much work for Ganz. They can't keep up with what they are doing now never mind adding more work for them.
i have to agree with you, sounds great, sounds like a lot of work ad they are doing a poor job at the moment!:tickedoff:
princesstiara is offline Female
Old 05-07-2007, 12:58 PM   #15
omniandra
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by jzminbnee
I did and did you notice a change in my Avatar W Id area?
A Thank you point was given to you by thumbs up I think. Did that Register?
Yes I went to look when I read this and it is there, but the funny thing is the thankz pointz don't seem to be moving hehe. Oh well for me it is nice to read that someone thought I was helpful thank you

Yes you can change the avatar in the same area ...

Click on ‘User CP’, ‘Edit Avatar’. You can pick from one of the many options they give you for the webkinz pictures, or below that you can upload a picture from a website (photobucket or imageshack as examples) or what I did which was to "browse" for one from your computer and upload that one. Then "save" when you are done.

Good luck
Old 05-07-2007, 12:59 PM   #16
omniandra
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by princesstiara
i have to agree with you, sounds great, sounds like a lot of work ad they are doing a poor job at the moment!:tickedoff:

Yeah that is a big issue hehe, they aren't doing enough right now so guess we have to do the work now :tickedoff: :uglystupid2:

get a little tough :knuppel2: on the ones who act up lol
Old 05-08-2007, 07:26 PM   #17
chewbacca2
Gift Guru

chewbacca2 is on a distinguished road

Back to the original topic, I too think it would be great if there was some way to trade on Webkinz. Think of all the people out there who don't read any forums and want to trade stuff. A lot of the stuff I have is from trading with people, especially when I was really new and didn't know much!

I know there are lots of people out there who buy webkinz just to have the extra kinzcash and might not even care about having 50 love puppy sofas. They would love to trade with people for other PSIs, but may not be able to figure it out.

I haven't been on the clubhouse a lot yet, but maybe that is a starting block for trading. I haven't tried it yet though. Kind of worried!

Chewie
Old 05-25-2007, 05:48 PM   #18
WebkinzRox34

Thumbs up Re: Webkizn Should Add A Trading Block!

Totally i completly agree i am sick of getting ripped off!

but i also think they should have an easier way to get kinzcash. i have like 100,000 but others don't and it should be easier!
Old 05-27-2007, 10:39 AM   #19
pandababe2
Banned
DalmationDarling96 is on a distinguished road

satti103, you should sugggust that on webkinz!
Old 05-28-2007, 06:58 PM   #20
gabbygirl721
Gifted

gabbygirl721 has a spectacular aura about

Someone should suggest that
gabbygirl721 is offline Female
Closed