Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 12:24 AM   #1
I'm Ashlyn (:
Webkinz :)

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Default Webkinz Zoo

Ok I was on the DCT and We were talking and we were talking how we were different animals, then pixieangel98 got on the subject of zoo's, well that gave me the idea of a zoo on webkinz!!!! You could walk around and view the pets you would see at a zoo!
Let me hear your opinions!
starbucksfun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2010, 02:34 AM   #2
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Webkinz Zoo

Wolves likes this idea. x]
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 07-02-2010, 02:38 AM   #3
hat's up Buttercup?

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

It is a very cute idea, but it would be a little confusing. What exactly would you see behind the bars? It would be a little silly to see a zoo full of animals when Webkinz themselves are animals. That would be like visiting cages of humans (though I guess they do have jail, if that counts!)

It would be a great idea if it was any other type of game. I got really excited when I read this idea but then I realized that it could be a problem.
Syd! is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 05:05 AM   #4
Call Me Emm (:

pixieangel98 is a name known to allpixieangel98 is a name known to allpixieangel98 is a name known to all

actually xD it could be really exoctic animals xD that WW hasnt used as a webkinz yet like a doodoo bird xD
pixieangel98 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 06:32 AM   #5

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Webkinz Zoo

Actually, doodoo birds are extinct. so why not make something like a prehistoric park with dinos and other exctinct animals.
arnold995 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 12:24 PM   #6
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by arnold995
Actually, doodoo birds are extinct. so why not make something like a prehistoric park with dinos and other exctinct animals.
Oh yeas I like that!
Old 07-02-2010, 12:25 PM   #7
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Syd!
It is a very cute idea, but it would be a little confusing. What exactly would you see behind the bars? It would be a little silly to see a zoo full of animals when Webkinz themselves are animals. That would be like visiting cages of humans (though I guess they do have jail, if that counts!)

It would be a great idea if it was any other type of game. I got really excited when I read this idea but then I realized that it could be a problem.
I agree with you.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:39 PM   #8
I'm Ashlyn (:

Thanks for all your opinions!
Old 07-03-2010, 10:34 AM   #9

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

Hmm, Prehistoric Park. They'd do something like that.
ginny19 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 10:42 AM   #10
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

That would be so cute!! In the cages and such you might see like a bunch of different types of Webkinz nad then in a petting zoo maybe there would be Lil' Kinz your pets could play with. That would be cute.
Delilah is offline Female
Closed