Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 06:30 PM   #11
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default Re: WW and Endangered Animals.

Great suggustion I would buy a little extra webbies to save animals!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2009, 07:47 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

p0ckets0 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a really good idea! Adopting pets and saving animals. A lot of organizations that save endangered animals are short on cash so this would be very helpful.

They should also make another area in the Caring Valley that donates to an organization that helps endangered animals.
p0ckets0 is offline Male
Old 04-25-2009, 08:05 AM   #13
I am a

bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!

I love that idea, and maybe they will be specially marked webkinz and lil kinz!
bbkmadi123 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 03:17 PM   #14

32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all

Perfect idea! I was thinking of similiar ideas as well when I clicked on the ideas for Ganz link and saw you spot. I was thinking of webbiez being made and sold pertaining to various parts of the world that the proceeds would go to. Such as, The Amazon Rain Forrest animals and themes to go with on webbies.

Another thought is an actual Atlantis theme with Webbies.

I know that if I ever purchased webkinz with an endangered proceeds, that would clinch the sale for me!!! Absolutely! Awesome thread!:gwolf:
32saoirse is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 07:35 PM   #15
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
Now, before I get started, this is not like what webbieluvr1924 wrote. This was however inspired by her. So claps for her!
Don't remember to clap for Backflip to! YAY!

Dang it! There's no clap emoticon! So here- LOL!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 03:52 PM   #16
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Yes, like the Webkinz Foundation, or they could donate to a fund for endangered animals.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 03:57 PM   #17
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

YES. You must be an AAH/Animal Abuse Hater
Smog is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 04:02 PM   #18
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

This is a really creative idea It'd end up helping everyone out in one way atleast.
fuzzysocks is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 08:07 PM   #19
Akirah

PurpleMoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesomeness! save the pandas!
PurpleMoon is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 08:46 AM   #20
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

Great idea . . . what better customers than us to support animals since we are all animal lovers!
Closed

Tags
a rockhead was here, dudeness was here (: