Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2008, 09:38 PM   #1
jum
Jesus is Life !
Gift Guru

jum is a name known to alljum is a name known to alljum is a name known to all

Default webkinz whimisical dragon

I just talked with one of our local webkinz retailers.He told me that the dragon is a limited edition webkin and that once the stores sale out of them ,that would be it. that they would not be getting anymore of them in . I was so disappointed .he said that they had sold out yesterday. I was so curious that I called Ganz to make sure . I have not heard back from them yet. So I can't really say this is confirmed. For those of you who don'have one yet you might want to start checking around before they are gone!!!!!!!!!!:abn::kanga::wt::rdr::el1::sch::cs::lio n:
jum is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2008, 09:40 PM   #2
believer

Default Re: webkinz whimisical dragon

cool but i though they already said that that was false'=
but good find
Old 06-02-2008, 09:45 PM   #3
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

I think it is true. No one has proved it either way, but the evidence leans toward the dragon being delayed.
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 04:59 AM   #4
kcdavidson
Gifted
kcdavidson is on a distinguished road

The lady that owns the store where I buy webkinz told me that Ganz said they made fewer than what was ordered. She thought maybe because they weren't sure of the color when the stores originally ordered and then once it was pink, they figured not as many boys would remain interested..... I don't know - apparently it was a huge hit no matter the color!
kcdavidson is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 05:22 AM   #5
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

hmm.. i wonder.. oh well i have my dragon already
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 05:45 AM   #6
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Interesting! Although I haven't heard that confirmed, I do know there has been "limited" quantities sent to stores and they are harder to get now. I too have all of mine.
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 05:51 AM   #7
Amanda ♥

It's not proven, but I believe it's true now.
Old 06-03-2008, 05:56 AM   #8
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

I believe is is true as well. Every place i go says it is discontinued
kateannec11 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 10:33 AM   #9
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

I don't know if it is true but I went to several retailers in search of it and one told me it was a limited edition as well but I finally found a store that had one and she said they would be getting some at a later date, but then she didn't know how rare the dragon was to begin with... so who knows. I was so thrilled to find it I couldn't believe it and I even asked for a second one but unfortunately this was the last one in the store.... I wanted two because this one is not for me, he/she's for my niece. I want to find another one for myself so I really really hope they are going to keep making them, they are so nice!
SarahN is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 10:39 AM   #10
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

I think that is true. We went to a store that sells webkinz, and they said that they weren't getting anymore because of the shiney matierial on the feet and bellys is too expensive. I don't know for sure, but that is just what I have heard. Good find.
-Aly♥
superkitty777 is offline Female
Closed