Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2009, 06:27 PM   #41
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Weather Channel

i sent a suggestion too!!
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2009, 07:17 PM   #42
Think Pink~
Gift Guru

alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

I LOVE that idea!
alex1920 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2009, 05:28 PM   #43
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks, both of you.
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 08-25-2009, 05:36 PM   #44
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

That's a nice idea.
Actually, another member on WI and I are working on something like this - from WI though.

So when it is finished, you can check out our thread. It might be a while until GANZ adds soemthing like this. Plus it would have to be programmed to show accurate weather.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2009, 05:42 PM   #45
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

Your right about that, but it can't be too hard. If they can program new weather every day, they can probably program a weather channel to go with it.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:46 PM   #46
I is awesome! <3
Webkinz :)

puppyluverx22 is just really nicepuppyluverx22 is just really nice

omg that is the best idea ever!! yeah it woul dbe grte for your crops to see when rain and stuff is comming, and the tv s have only like 3 channels and they are always the same, yeah you should do that!!!!
puppyluverx22 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2009, 05:50 PM   #47
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by puppyluverx22
omg that is the best idea ever!! yeah it woul dbe grte for your crops to see when rain and stuff is comming, and the tv s have only like 3 channels and they are always the same, yeah you should do that!!!!
The weather does not effect your crops
View Post Originally Posted by 0jacksonredwall
Your right about that, but it can't be too hard. If they can program new weather every day, they can probably program a weather channel to go with it.
I am not saying it would be hard,
but think about how long it took after suggesting the zebra for it to come out...
same with the giraffe...

And the brown cow...
All sorts of things we have been suggesting.

It can't be that hard to make new pets, considering they add like 5 every month!

I hope it happens but I don't think it will be in the very near future, but who knows?
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2009, 06:05 PM   #48
00jacksonredwall

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8

but think about how long it took after suggesting the zebra for it to come out...
same with the giraffe...

And the brown cow...

It can't be that hard to make new pets, considering they add like 5 every month!

I hope it happens but I don't think it will be in the very near future, but who knows?
Yes, that is what I have been telling people. I never send suggestions anymore, because I know it takes thousands of them to actually get Ganz to consider it.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:06 PM   #49
I is awesome! <3
Webkinz :)

puppyluverx22 is just really nicepuppyluverx22 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8

same with the giraffe...

And the brown cow...

Actually yes it does, and maybe instead of telling us that it probs wont happen maybe you should comment on how good of an idea this is!
puppyluverx22 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hurricanes, webkinz weather