Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2011, 09:16 AM   #1
友達じゃないぞ
Webkinz :)

kittycats10rox has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Video Games! Not violent, and then they would make Webkinz Movies!

Webkinz commercials made me think- what about video games and movies? I made a movies thread earlier, and now the video games! The Webkinz would be a team called the Mysteries, and they would have to save Queen Beauty from her powers forever fading away by finding the Golden Apple of Strength!

Characters:

My ideas:
Magic
Mystic
Moonbeam
Queen Beauty

Tell me your ideas for characters and what they look like!

Anyway, all you have to say is "I support!"
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2011, 09:21 AM   #2
Hanfan1

FlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero
FlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero

Default Re: Webkinz Video Games! Not violent, and then they would make Webkinz Movies!

Hmm,maybe a movie. I don't know if I would see it,but it might be cool I don't play video games,so yeah..
FlowerBabiee09 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 09:23 AM   #3
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Webkinz Video Games! Not violent, and then they would make Webkinz Movies!

Yeah, but I am afraid that if they made a Webkinz movie it would be too babyish. I don't know how they would be able to fit Webkinz into a wide range of age groups. Little kids and teenagers generally don't watch the same movies. xD
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 09:27 AM   #4
Hanfan1

FlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero
FlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by jellydonut
Yeah, but I am afraid that if they made a Webkinz movie it would be too babyish. I don't know how they would be able to fit Webkinz into a wide range of age groups. Little kids and teenagers generally don't watch the same movies. xD
Yeah,like if they made a movie about webkinz for little kids is would be nice. I probably wouldn't see it,tough
FlowerBabiee09 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 10:33 AM   #5

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

I support!
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 10:36 AM   #6
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Webkinz in itself is technically a video game.
IMHO, if they made a video game it would mean they're losing money from just the site, so they would have to open up another venue.
Ganz doesn't seem the type to make video games much. I know of other products that decided to make video games of themselves, and they didn't work out so well. Too babyish.
I wouldn't go see the movie either, I doubt they'd do a good job on a movie based on stuffed toys.

Sorry, I don't support this.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 12:52 PM   #7
友達じゃないぞ

kittycats10rox has disabled reputation

Everyone supported the movies, what's up with this?
Old 07-30-2011, 02:14 PM   #8
barraki0896

stovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to behold

They would have to make it very dark for me to want to play it. But if it was pretty creepy, and they added more games like Pumpkin Patch Protector, it would have a very nice appeal to a certain demographic.
stovetop0896 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 02:55 PM   #9
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

I think if they made a few games for platforms such as DS or Wii,it'd rake in some money. It's like how they made iPhone apps. Neopets,for example,has a Playstation RPG out and a DS puzzle game. (both of which I quite enjoy,even as a teenager.) However,Webkinz is a far cry from Neopets. The games would be aimed more towards younger groups,probably under 8. Educational games would be nice for that,and the parents would approve of it. I'm not sure how they would market this towards older age groups,though.
Pandah is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 03:09 PM   #10
e remember 9/11

aaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to behold

I know Buildabear did a similar thing with a video game, and even though I play bearville now ant then, I don't even consider buying the video game. It's too babyish. I assume if Webkinz did something like this, video game or movie, it would turn out the same, especially since the site is targeted at children.
aaonbighugs2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
magicpony6 disagrees