Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   Webkinz Video Games! Not violent, and then they would make Webkinz Movies! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/webkinz-video-games-not-violent-then-707418/)

kittycats10rox07-30-2011 09:16 AM

Webkinz Video Games! Not violent, and then they would make Webkinz Movies!

Webkinz commercials made me think- what about video games and movies? I made a movies thread earlier, and now the video games! The Webkinz would be a team called the Mysteries, and they would have to save Queen Beauty from her powers forever fading away by finding the Golden Apple of Strength!

Characters:

My ideas:
:dazz: Magic
:empdragon: Mystic
:betafish: Moonbeam
:pfloral: Queen Beauty

Tell me your ideas for characters and what they look like!

Anyway, all you have to say is "I support!"

FlowerBabiee0907-30-2011 09:21 AM

Re: Webkinz Video Games! Not violent, and then they would make Webkinz Movies!

Hmm,maybe a movie. I don't know if I would see it,but it might be cool ::) I don't play video games,so yeah..

jellydonut07-30-2011 09:23 AM

Yeah, but I am afraid that if they made a Webkinz movie it would be too babyish. I don't know how they would be able to fit Webkinz into a wide range of age groups. Little kids and teenagers generally don't watch the same movies. xD

FlowerBabiee0907-30-2011 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jellydonut (Post 24240319)
Yeah, but I am afraid that if they made a Webkinz movie it would be too babyish. I don't know how they would be able to fit Webkinz into a wide range of age groups. Little kids and teenagers generally don't watch the same movies. xD

Yeah,like if they made a movie about webkinz for little kids is would be nice. I probably wouldn't see it,tough ::)

Dolphinheart07-30-2011 10:33 AM

I support!

Amygirl807-30-2011 10:36 AM

Webkinz in itself is technically a video game.
IMHO, if they made a video game it would mean they're losing money from just the site, so they would have to open up another venue.
Ganz doesn't seem the type to make video games much. I know of other products that decided to make video games of themselves, and they didn't work out so well. Too babyish.
I wouldn't go see the movie either, I doubt they'd do a good job on a movie based on stuffed toys.

Sorry, I don't support this.

kittycats10rox07-30-2011 12:52 PM

Everyone supported the movies, what's up with this?

stovetop089607-30-2011 02:14 PM

They would have to make it very dark for me to want to play it. But if it was pretty creepy, and they added more games like Pumpkin Patch Protector, it would have a very nice appeal to a certain demographic. :coolsmiley:

Pandah07-30-2011 02:55 PM

I think if they made a few games for platforms such as DS or Wii,it'd rake in some money. It's like how they made iPhone apps. Neopets,for example,has a Playstation RPG out and a DS puzzle game. (both of which I quite enjoy,even as a teenager.) However,Webkinz is a far cry from Neopets. The games would be aimed more towards younger groups,probably under 8. Educational games would be nice for that,and the parents would approve of it. I'm not sure how they would market this towards older age groups,though.

aaonbighugs207-30-2011 03:09 PM

I know Buildabear did a similar thing with a video game, and even though I play bearville now ant then, I don't even consider buying the video game. It's too babyish. I assume if Webkinz did something like this, video game or movie, it would turn out the same, especially since the site is targeted at children. ;)