Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2011, 02:21 PM   #21
This Time
Webkinz :)

webkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Video Game

That would be so cool!
webkinzfan32 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2011, 11:07 AM   #22
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Now remember, I may not be skilled at making games, but I'm a good writer. I have 2 friends. One is exellent with the computer and is skilled with it. The other is also a good writer AND a good artist. So, together, we could actullay do it. The one who is good with the computer? He already made his OWN DS game. I also have skilled knowing of Pixar and nintendo. So, it proves that it's possible.
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 06-21-2011, 12:23 PM   #23

neonlover is an unknown quantity at this point

I support!!
neonlover is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 09:42 PM   #24

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

i support, but please be LEGAL and not ILLEGAL!!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 09:50 PM   #25
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz video game MAYBE coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Personally, with no offense intended, here are my thoughts on this.

First off, webkinz is already technically a video game. What would this be about? Plus, I'm not sure how thrilled Ganz would be at the fact that you created a game off their copyrighted material.
Second, how great would this game be? Anyone can get onto a game creator and make a game about something- if it were that easy to sell it to Ganz, then everyone would be doing it. If you seriously want to make a video game, you're going to have to sit down with your friend, get the money and team required for the animation and system and figure out the game. The mechanics have to work, the animation has to be smooth, and it would have to be unique.
Definitely NOT something that could be done on a "game creator" Imagine if they had the same thing for board games? Anything selling would all be the same, and it would be boring and FAR too easy to get into the industry. I should know, since me and my brother are planning on making a board game. We have to sketch everything, then draw it, then draw it again on photoshop and then edit it. We have over 175 cards to draw, then we have to make everything else. We have to work out all the mechanics.

It honestly takes a lot more work to make a game work and be appealing. Ganz doubtless has spent quite an amount of time working on Webkinz World- imagine if they made it with a Game Creator??

I'm sorry to say, but I'm 99% sure that Ganz won't buy it. If you do want to make a video game. contact Ganz, collaborate with them, work it out with them, and put the effort that comes along with making a game, like all the other people who make games have done.
I agree.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 09:56 PM   #26
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

View Post Originally Posted by girlwholovesdog
Now remember, I may not be skilled at making games, but I'm a good writer. I have 2 friends. One is exellent with the computer and is skilled with it. The other is also a good writer AND a good artist. So, together, we could actullay do it. The one who is good with the computer? He already made his OWN DS game. I also have skilled knowing of Pixar and nintendo. So, it proves that it's possible.
That doesn't mean that Ganz will buy it. You have to think about it this way, if you were a big company, whould you really want to buy a video game off of a few kids? Probably not.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 10:28 PM   #27
Imagination...

Colliedog is just really niceColliedog is just really nice

I have to agree with Amygirl.
I'm not trying to crush your excitement, but really? I doubt Ganz would accept the idea when WW is already a computer thing.
Sorry, but it most likely Ganz won't accept.
Colliedog is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 03:09 PM   #28

voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!

I agreee with what lots of people said. It's a lot harder to sell video games to companies if you just used a Game Creator. If ganz wanted a video game, they would make it themselves, and make it more advanced.

Sorry if I sound mean
voldemort is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jackb1014 was here!, soa