Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 01:50 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

RachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guide

Default Webkinz Trees that grow farm fresh food

I don't know about you, but i love to garden. I have a lot of fun getting my farm fresh food. I think it would be really fun if ganz would make trees that grow food so we could have orchards. They could have orange trees, pear trees, apple trees, and plum trees. I think it would be a lot of fun if not I would love to be able to grow more stuff in my garden. What do you guys think?
RachaelC10/20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2012, 03:58 PM   #2
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Trees that grow farm fresh food

Hi there, I love your amazing idea! It would be great. Because we have all the plants for the dirt (For example watermelons that grow on the ground, carrots etc.) I think it will be a great addition to Webkinz members' experience in Webkinz! I support.
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 05:54 PM   #3
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

This is a fantastic idea! You have my full-support. It sounds really fun and like a great addition to the gardening section of the W-Shop.
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 04:19 AM   #4
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

That would be neat to have fruit-bearing trees!

Happy St. Patrick's Day - March 17th

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 11:16 AM   #5
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

This is a great idea!
It would also be cool if we could grow maple trees and get to harvest maple syrup.
dogkat13 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 11:24 AM   #6

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

What a super idea! It would probably take longer to grow than a carrot -- lol -- but it would be fun to watch and take care of. I can see the possibilities -- acorns to sell, fruit to harvest, maple syrup to collect.
Hey, Ganz. Read this!
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 03:25 PM   #7

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Yeah, that would be fun, realistic, and doesn't seem to be difficult programming, too. Just think of having a pick-your-own garden room in the Clubhouse!
Old 03-12-2012, 03:38 PM   #8
hy, I'm ASC! :)

BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true
BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
What a super idea! It would probably take longer to grow than a carrot -- lol -- but it would be fun to watch and take care of. I can see the possibilities -- acorns to sell, fruit to harvest, maple syrup to collect.
Hey, Ganz. Read this!
Maple Syrup!

I support! Marvelous idea!
BalletLove:) is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 03:56 PM   #9
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

I support!!!!!
Rabid Fish is offline Male
Old 03-13-2012, 03:38 AM   #10
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

This is such a fabulous idea! I know I'd love to create an apple orchard!
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying