Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2011, 07:28 AM   #11
danzkinz
Webkinz :)

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Support Forum or Live Chat

View Post Originally Posted by R3dRulez
For those outside of Canada and US, you can always email.
And this idea already kinda exists, except its out of date for many questions.
Webkinz
^That's the customer service page. Answers many questions.
I have found emailing them slower than if I were to send a carrier pidgeon! They never respond and in the rare occassion they do they send automated email back saying clear cookies which never ever solves the problem.

As for the Questions page on Webkinz, this only answers questions to problems that don't exist any more or never really answer the question at all. Where on there does it answer the problems that are current? Answer is it doesn't and never will which is why I think it would be a great idea for a support forum or live chat.

There is a huge market for Webkinz in Europe and Asia but it will never take off until the customer support covers Worldwide and we can get new pets at the same time as Canadians and Americans. By the time we get new pets over here they are at least two months late.

I think I should be in charge of Webkinz over here... Give us a job Webkinz!!! lol
danzkinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2011, 12:11 PM   #12

MissCalicoCat will become famous soon enough

I live in the United Kingdom and i find it very expensive to call Ganz.
So this would be a great idea.
I support!
MissCalicoCat is offline Female
Old 12-30-2011, 12:35 PM   #13
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I can see why you would want an 'official' Ganz live chat or support forum, but I'd be surprised if they'd put resources to that; I remain grateful that WI provides an unofficial support forum. Here members share solutions to various technical problems, among other things. Also I'm under the impression that Ganz reads our glitch thread. What is missing is an international phone number for those times when only a phone call to Ganz can get a prize delivered or a pet unstuck.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 12-30-2011, 02:37 PM   #14
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
I can see why you would want an 'official' Ganz live chat or support forum, but I'd be surprised if they'd put resources to that; I remain grateful that WI provides an unofficial support forum. Here members share solutions to various technical problems, among other things. Also I'm under the impression that Ganz reads our glitch thread. What is missing is an international phone number for those times when only a phone call to Ganz can get a prize delivered or a pet unstuck.
I totally agree and grateful that WI provides a useful rescource and maybe Ganz look at the thread but how do we really know? There is no confirmation post from a Ganz member that they are looking into a problem and acknowledge it.

If one person post a problem on a forum and they respond that they are acting on it and give an estimate time of solving, then post it is sloved that would stop all the repeated phone calls and emails costing Ganz loads answering the same question time over time.

I agree that a international phone number is required but it will never be free so all the problems we come across would cost loads and end the suitability of playing on Webkinz for Euro's and Asian accounts.
danzkinz is offline Male
Old 12-30-2011, 06:09 PM   #15

Blue Dream will become famous soon enough

I support.
Blue Dream is offline Female
Old 12-30-2011, 10:09 PM   #16
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by danzkinz
I totally agree and grateful that WI provides a useful rescource and maybe Ganz look at the thread but how do we really know? There is no confirmation post from a Ganz member that they are looking into a problem and acknowledge it.

If one person post a problem on a forum and they respond that they are acting on it and give an estimate time of solving, then post it is sloved that would stop all the repeated phone calls and emails costing Ganz loads answering the same question time over time.

I agree that a international phone number is required but it will never be free so all the problems we come across would cost loads and end the suitability of playing on Webkinz for Euro's and Asian accounts.
You make good points, Danzkinz. There no doubt are enough Ganz customers in the world to warrant an online support, and it could streamline problem solving. I agree and support your idea.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 01-04-2012, 02:32 PM   #17
danzkinz

Nows the time when maintenance has happened we could do with a support line! There has been quite a few more glitches happened rather than the others being fixed...
danzkinz is offline Male
Old 01-04-2012, 02:52 PM   #18
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Having Ganz provide the same kind of online support I get from other games would be wonderful, even if it was nothing more than email contact that does more than tell the customers to call the office. Unfortunately, from everything I've seen in the years I've been playing, Ganz isn't a company willing to invest in that kind of customer service. That's sad, really, because some of the other games I play make significantly less money from their customers but are very committed to doing whatever it takes to help when needed.

But, at the very least, Ganz should make some kind of workable option available to their international customers. Like the NA customers, they pay to play. They should not have to pay more to get problems fixed so they CAN play.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 01-06-2012, 05:07 PM   #19
knuths

knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!

I LOVE THE LIVE CHAT IDEA!! ganz should totally do it
knuths is offline Female
Old 01-06-2012, 11:34 PM   #20
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

Yes, yes, and yes!
This would be an amazing feature for Ganz to add and would definitely help its customer service department out big time!
tiffc is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jellydonut!