Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2010, 02:04 PM   #1
{♥ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ
Webkinz :)

Starqua is just really niceStarqua is just really nice

Default -Webkinz Super-Market-

~Hey, people!~

Hiya! It's Starqua, and I have a great suggestion for Ganz! I think that Ganz should make a WW Super-Market, where buying groceries is fun and enjoyable!

Personally, I find it a bit hard to find the specific food I'm looking for, even though the foods are in alphabetical order.

I think the Foods Section is really cluttered, and buy building a WW Super-Market, it could really help organize and sort it all!

There could be many sections, such as Pet Specific Foods, Vegetables, Fruits, Junk Food, Drinks, and so much more!

In addition, most places in WW have a host. Well, I think that if we do have a Super-Market, the host should give out special discounts just like PJ Collie and Arte. The host should also give out health tips related to food, such as 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away.'

Thanks for letting me share this idea! I hope it's considered! Making a WW Super-Market makes grocery-shopping fun!
Starqua is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2010, 07:43 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Default Re: ~Webkinz Super-Market~

Yeah that'd be a good idea!

Maybe it could be like the park and clubhouse where your webbie walks around the stands and there could be like picnic benches in a corner. Click on a stand a it's just a pop up like the wshop.
Delilah is offline Female
Old 08-13-2010, 07:46 PM   #3
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

Oh I really like this idea! Especially what Delilah said with allowing the pets to walk around. Having a webkinz super market would make it much more enjoyable to buy the necessary food for my webkinz!
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2010, 10:02 PM   #4
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I love this idea! I really like what Delilah said too, that would be so cool!
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 07:54 AM   #5

marcamwoy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: -Webkinz Super-Market-

Great idea! I totally support!
Click the image to open in full size.
marcamwoy is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 09:45 AM   #6
{♥ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ

Starqua is just really niceStarqua is just really nice

~Hey!~

Thanks for everyone who replied to my idea, I like what Delilah said as well! Walking around would be pretty cool, and who knows, you might just make a new friend in a Super-Market!

~Starqua~
Starqua is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 01:19 PM   #7
I love giraffes!

ginagiraffe is a jewel in the roughginagiraffe is a jewel in the rough

That's a great idea! They could push around shopping carts or something!
ginagiraffe is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 09:51 PM   #8

peachypeaches is a forum hero
peachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum hero

I like the idea of sorting foods into categories (but sometimes I wouldn't be sure which category to look in...or if I am looking for specific foods, like for a recipe, that might just be extra clicking...) but I think walking around would be more trouble than it's worth. It would probably take a long time to load and there would probably be a lot of glitches.
Closed