Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 06:08 PM   #131
i'm finally a
Webkinz :)

NDwebkinzfan98 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz strawberry cow! Come support today! We have pictures, avvie, and sprites! Thank you to all who have supported and also to everyone who has helped with pictues and psi or psf ideas!

ok, just to tell you, my sis came up with the idea for the layout of the sundae, and i drew it. i suggest that you give half of the credit to my sis (nandrew1924) that's her WI user.
NDwebkinzfan98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 06:33 PM   #132
I'm moving up!
Gifted

webkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz strawberry cow! Come support today! We have pictures, avvie, and sprites! Thank you to all who have supported and also to everyone who has helped with pictues and psi or psf ideas!

View Post Originally Posted by xmaryxmayhemx
well you should have checked more, and i have had a number of threads on WI, and at least change it now that you are aware that my thread does exist and does feature that animal as an idea along with many other animals, there are multiple threads that feature more than one new animal idea so check first, and actually read around the thread.
Look, I have been on WI for longer than you, and I know to read around before I do something, ok? So please this is a family site and there is no need for fighting, you are really just getting on my nerves and ruining my day.
View Post Originally Posted by NDwebkinzfan98
ok, just to tell you, my sis came up with the idea for the layout of the sundae, and i drew it. i suggest that you give half of the credit to my sis (nandrew1924) that's her WI user.
Ok I will add her name up there! You two are a good team.
webkinzrocks099 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:39 PM   #133
hat's The Rumpus?

nandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by NDwebkinzfan98
awes you would do that your AWESOME sis! and i'm glad to help! can i make the psi?
nandrew1924 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:43 PM   #134
I'm moving up!
Gifted

webkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by nandrew1924
awes you would do that your AWESOME sis! and i'm glad to help! can i make the psi?
It's nice that your sister would do that for you. You may make whatever you like. All pictures are appreciated!
Old 09-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #135
I'm moving up!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by wildgirl33
PSI:
Pink Milk Pool
Shimmering Strawberry Dress
PSF:
Strawberry Mooshake
Stawberry Shortcake
Creamy Stawberry Float
Strawberry Sundae
This is a good idea!
There should be a limited edition ice cream pet collection:Strawberry Cow,Vanilla Vizsla,Coco Calico,Neopolitan Newt,Mint Chip Moose,and Waffle-Cone Wolf.
Those are all good ideas!
P.S. i totally agree with your siggie!
Old 09-26-2010, 07:20 PM   #136
hat's The Rumpus?

nandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guide

hey i have a psi strawberry bed i tried to make it as bedish as i can if not maybe it can be the psf cause it kinda is a flat as a cookie:
psi cow.png
nandrew1924 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:23 PM   #137
I'm moving up!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by nandrew1924
hey i have a psi strawberry bed i tried to make it as bedish as i can if not maybe it can be the psf cause it kinda is a flat as a cookie:
Attachment 218107
I see it, it is an aeral view right? It's good!
Old 09-26-2010, 08:14 PM   #138
e Stood

superklutz is a glorious beacon of lightsuperklutz is a glorious beacon of lightsuperklutz is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by wildgirl33
PSI:
Pink Milk Pool
Shimmering Strawberry Dress
PSF:
Strawberry Mooshake
Stawberry Shortcake
Creamy Stawberry Float
Strawberry Sundae
This is a good idea!
There should be a limited edition ice cream pet collection:Strawberry Cow,Vanilla Vizsla,Coco Calico,Neopolitan Newt,Mint Chip Moose,and Waffle-Cone Wolf.
I LOVE the idea of a dress! Do you mind if I draw it?
superklutz is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 02:02 PM   #139
I'm moving up!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by superklutz
I LOVE the idea of a dress! Do you mind if I draw it?
I think it is a good idea also! It would be so cool with the strawberry hat! If you would like to draw it, you may go ahead, I can't wait to see it!
Old 09-29-2010, 05:30 PM   #140
cheng792

aaaaa has a spectacular aura aboutaaaaa has a spectacular aura about

Cool idea! I support

5 stars for this thread! in the attachment, I drew a strawberry bed thing. Sorry, I'm not too good at drawing

I did it on paint unfortunately it didn't turn out so good. oh well
Attached Images
File Type: jpgstrawberry.jpg (15.4 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by aaaaa; 09-29-2010 at 05:29 PM..
aaaaa is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, allthegoodtagsweretaken, best idea ever!, i support<3-cori, je rocks!, lanisimplicity :), love this idea-cori, marielofredwall was here!, midnightear is epic, spotteddogloversupports, supporter <33, triplet loves this place!, wi!