Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 03:24 PM   #121
I'm moving up!
Gifted

webkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz strawberry cow! Come support today!

View Post Originally Posted by NDwebkinzfan98
i support 110%!!! it is sooooooo adorable! hmm, i'll draw a psi and psf
Thank you for supporting and the psi and psf drawings will be appreciated very much!
View Post Originally Posted by Tai Shan
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, welcome.
webkinzrocks099 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 04:33 PM   #122
i'm finally a
Webkinz :)

NDwebkinzfan98 has a spectacular aura about

ok here's my first try at the psf. i can redo it if you want me to.
first try.png

i hope you like it!
NDwebkinzfan98 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 04:45 PM   #123
e can find a cure

natalie456789 is a jewel in the roughnatalie456789 is a jewel in the rough

Defiantly! That's a great idea!! I give my support as long as it's not [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] estore.
natalie456789 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 04:49 PM   #124
e Stood

superklutz is a glorious beacon of lightsuperklutz is a glorious beacon of lightsuperklutz is a glorious beacon of light

I support! The psi could be a strawberry milk fountain! I might do some pics if I can find the time.
superklutz is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 05:02 PM   #125
Call me Katie!

cookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all around

OMG! I love the idea! I would seriously buy this!! It's one of the best webbie ideas I've heard of. No joke! I think pink fabric would look better than red though (no offense to anyone who like it red). But I think it would cute pink because that's the color of strawberry milk, which is yummy to my tummy BTW!
cookiemouse333 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 05:08 PM   #126
Loves her...

xmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talent

Hi, i'm not trying to be rude, but back in early july i had an idea about a strawberry spotted cow, among with many other pet ideas, so please do not take full credit for this idea, which is very similar to mine, which never got quite the same popularity because i had other ideas and was trying to find someone to make pictures for me. so please do not call this idea original. if you do nor believe me, here is a link to it:Webkinz Pet Ideas. ok bye thanks
xmaryxmayhemx is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 05:23 PM   #127
I'm moving up!
Gifted

webkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by NDwebkinzfan98
ok here's my first try at the psf. i can redo it if you want me to.
Attachment 218086

i hope you like it!
It's really good! I will add it to the front post in a second!
View Post Originally Posted by natalie456789
Defiantly! That's a great idea!! I give my support as long as it's not [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] estore.
Yeah, definately NOT estore, i'm sick of all the good pets being estore.
View Post Originally Posted by superklutz
I support! The psi could be a strawberry milk fountain! I might do some pics if I can find the time.
Ooh, that is a good idea and the pics would be great!
View Post Originally Posted by cookiemouse333
OMG! I love the idea! I would seriously buy this!! It's one of the best webbie ideas I've heard of. No joke! I think pink fabric would look better than red though (no offense to anyone who like it red). But I think it would cute pink because that's the color of strawberry milk, which is yummy to my tummy BTW!
Yes, pink would be a good idea, I see what you mean. Thanks for supporting, and the kind words.

View Post Originally Posted by xmaryxmayhemx
Hi, i'm not trying to be rude, but back in early july i had an idea about a strawberry spotted cow, among with many other pet ideas, so please do not take full credit for this idea, which is very similar to mine, which never got quite the same popularity because i had other ideas and was trying to find someone to make pictures for me. so please do not call this idea original. if you do nor believe me, here is a link to it:Webkinz Pet Ideas. ok bye thanks
I thought of this idea on my own, if you are implying that I copied, I didn't. Some people think of same ideas but as long as [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] makes them, it doesn't really matter who came up with them because [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] gives those people no credit. I remember sending [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] a comment after the underwater rooms came out telling them that they should make rooms for birds, and they did, but unfortunately I got no credit. Those are good ideas, even though the gummy bear idea has been done a time or so on here.

Last edited by webkinzrocks099; 09-26-2010 at 05:23 PM..
Old 09-26-2010, 05:32 PM   #128
Loves her...

xmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzrocks099
It's really good! I will add it to the front post in a second!

Yeah, definately NOT estore, i'm sick of all the good pets being estore.

Ooh, that is a good idea and the pics would be great!

Yes, pink would be a good idea, I see what you mean. Thanks for supporting, and the kind words.

I thought of this idea on my own, if you are implying that I copied, I didn't. Some people think of same ideas but as long as [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] makes them, it doesn't really matter who came up with them because [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] gives those people no credit. I remember sending [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] a comment after the underwater rooms came out telling them that they should make rooms for birds, and they did, but unfortunately I got no credit. Those are good ideas, even though the gummy bear idea has been done a time or so on here.
I am aware that the gummy bear idea has been done because someone informed me and i gave them credit, and their idea was a whole line of gummy bears, while mine is just one, and on webkinz insider we're not supposed to have duplicate ideas, so please just give credit where credit is due and do not copy ideas. thanks
Old 09-26-2010, 05:36 PM   #129
I'm moving up!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by xmaryxmayhemx
I am aware that the gummy bear idea has been done because someone informed me and i gave them credit, and their idea was a whole line of gummy bears, while mine is just one, and on webkinz insider we're not supposed to have duplicate ideas, so please just give credit where credit is due and do not copy ideas. thanks
Like I have said before I have never seen your thread, or really (no offence) seen you around WI before. No need to get defenceive. I searched the idea before I posted it and nothing came up so therefor it was safe for me to post and it was not a duplicate, like I just (about 5 seconds ago) came up with the idea for a webkinz teddy bear, searched it, and found someone had posted it already, so I didn't.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:59 PM   #130
Loves her...

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzrocks099
Like I have said before I have never seen your thread, or really (no offence) seen you around WI before. No need to get defenceive. I searched the idea before I posted it and nothing came up so therefor it was safe for me to post and it was not a duplicate, like I just (about 5 seconds ago) came up with the idea for a webkinz teddy bear, searched it, and found someone had posted it already, so I didn't.
well you should have checked more, and i have had a number of threads on WI, and at least change it now that you are aware that my thread does exist and does feature that animal as an idea along with many other animals, there are multiple threads that feature more than one new animal idea so check first, and actually read around the thread.
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, allthegoodtagsweretaken, best idea ever!, i support<3-cori, je rocks!, lanisimplicity :), love this idea-cori, marielofredwall was here!, midnightear is epic, spotteddogloversupports, supporter <33, triplet loves this place!, wi!