Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2010, 12:21 PM   #11
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫
Webkinz :)

webkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: WEBKINZ STATE BIRDS!!

AW thanks everyone. And like seriously it is Just an idea. Im not saying it would happen. sheshh
webkinzonfire8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2010, 02:57 PM   #12
Do you like cake?

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

I think this would be a great idea. I'm Canadian but I think Americans would like it.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzonfire8
awes ok sry...lol its bothering me now lol do canada Provinces have like province birds and trees like the states do? lol imma have to look tht up
I've been reading the whole thread, and I saw your post. I know I'm not Secret Ninja, but I can answer your question. Provinces DO have province birds and flowers and stuff.
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2010, 03:16 PM   #13
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫

webkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by rachel21
I think this would be a great idea. I'm Canadian but I think Americans would like it.

I've been reading the whole thread, and I saw your post. I know I'm not Secret Ninja, but I can answer your question. Provinces DO have province birds and flowers and stuff.
GREAT! Then in that case They should make state AND province birds for the US and Canada. After all lol don't most webkinz sales come from noth america? Thanks for answering my question!
webkinzonfire8 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2010, 03:23 PM   #14
Do you like cake?

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzonfire8
GREAT! Then in that case They should make state AND province birds for the US and Canada. After all lol don't most webkinz sales come from noth america? Thanks for answering my question!
lol, no problem.
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2010, 03:24 PM   #15
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Its a good idea... but I see several flaws.

First off, there are already some birds out that are state birds. The Cardinal for example, is already out, so it would have to look different if it were custom.

Second of all, just like Secret Ninja said, not everyone playing Webkinz is American.

Maybe what they could do is sell Books in the Wshop that you could fill with collectible Quarters or other coins from other places then just the United States that you could win from a daily activity or something.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2010, 03:34 PM   #16
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
Its a good idea... but I see several flaws.

First off, there are already some birds out that are state birds. The Cardinal for example, is already out, so it would have to look different if it were custom.

Second of all, just like Secret Ninja said, not everyone playing Webkinz is American.

Maybe what they could do is sell Books in the Wshop that you could fill with collectible Quarters or other coins from other places then just the United States that you could win from a daily activity or something.
that sounds cool. When you collect all 100 coins etc. you get a really cool Coin Display thingy
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2010, 03:36 PM   #17
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

This is a good idea! But, as someone said, for people who live in other countries... well maybe they're can be "province" birds too!
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2010, 03:49 PM   #18
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

I think they should do something special that you can do only in other countries besides the US because they did the tour here.... Y'know what I mean??
Old 07-24-2010, 03:56 PM   #19
Meow! Look at that

SheltieLover is on a distinguished road

Besides the Cardinal, there is also the robin (Michigan's state bird) that is already out. So, I'm not sure if that would be a good idea because they would have to skip Michigan, and the other state. ( Sorry, I don't who has the cardinal as their bird. )
SheltieLover is offline Female
Old 07-24-2010, 04:00 PM   #20
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I like this idea, but they should be available to everyone everywhere. Some state bird are already released, though, so they'd need some minor changes, like the chickadee, MA's bird.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!