Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2010, 05:23 PM   #1
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫
Webkinz :)

webkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clown

Wink WEBKINZ STATE BIRDS!!

Wouldn't it be AWESOME of Ganz made lil kinz state birds! Each state would have their own bird that can be found and bought only in that state! Lil kinz birds are adoreable and they like neeed to make more anyway! Plus this will make you want to travel and will bring in customers from other states and more busness to webkinz retailers everywhere!

~just an idea! lol

~please comment and post
webkinzonfire8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2010, 05:28 PM   #2

zanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: WEBKINZ STATE BIRDS!!

sounds cool
zanedm is offline Male
Old 07-23-2010, 06:08 PM   #3

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

But that wouldn't be fair. I myself live in Canada, and we don't have states (we have provinces) and it's not so easy to find webkinz here in the first place. There are also webkinz players in other countries, and most of them have to buy webkinz online. So I do not like this idea, because many would feel left out. (Plus, they would have to make 50 new kinz if they wanted to have state webkinz.)
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 06:48 PM   #4
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫

webkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
But that wouldn't be fair. I myself live in Canada, and we don't have states (we have provinces) and it's not so easy to find webkinz here in the first place. There are also webkinz players in other countries, and most of them have to buy webkinz online. So I do not like this idea, because many would feel left out. (Plus, they would have to make 50 new kinz if they wanted to have state webkinz.)

Didin't mean to make "people" feel left out it was just an idea.
no need to post if your a hater
Old 07-23-2010, 07:01 PM   #5

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzonfire8
Didin't mean to make "people" feel left out it was just an idea.
no need to post if your a hater
I'm not a hater, I didn't mean to make you offended.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 09:39 PM   #6
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫

awes ok sry...lol its bothering me now lol do canada Provinces have like province birds and trees like the states do? lol imma have to look tht up
Old 07-24-2010, 09:41 AM   #7
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I sincerly doubt they would do that, and it definately would not be fair because theyre obviously not going to do it in other countries. I really don't think it's a good idea, it would cause chaos and a bunch of unhappy kids.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2010, 09:48 AM   #8
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

I don't think it could be done because of all the other countries (maybe they could sort something out) , some state birds have already been sold, and some birds are the state bird of more than one state (like the cardinal )
artemishunter is offline Female
Old 07-24-2010, 09:49 AM   #9
kittycat42587

LolCat72 is on a distinguished road

I love that idea! I would pick up an American Robin when it comes out!
LolCat72 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2010, 11:30 AM   #10
smarly has a spectacular aura about

that is a good idea but people might be mad that only that state bird can be bought in that state i would want all of them
smarly is offline Female
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!