Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 12:36 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ZingozandZangoz has disabled reputation

Talking Webkinz Star Wars!!!!!

Okay so I looove Webkinz but I looooooove Star Wars and I would just love it if SOME GUY (I'm suggesting you George Lucas) went up to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] factory of the world and say "Kids want to dress up stuffed animals like Luke Skywalker. You agree? I think Mark Hamill would." and then they would make blonde wigs and a bunch of blue and green mini lightsabers. Here's my ideas.

The Phantom Menace-
Qui-Gon Jinn longish wig with long braid
Obi-Wan as Padawan short hair wig with padawan braid
Anakin as a little kid tatooine slave robes
Shmi skywalker tatooine slave robes
Watto blue wings and utility belt
Darth maul mask with hood and kimono thingy
Darth maul lightsber
Qui-gon lightsaber
Jar jar binks headpiece
Jar jar outfit
Padme amidala peasant disguise
Queen amidala 4 headpieces pack

now just think of ideas for episodes II,III,IV,V, and VI. I know ya can do it wi!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2010, 12:52 PM   #2

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Star Wars!!!!!

well, there defnitely would not be lightsabers in webkinz, too violent, dont you think a penguin would look weird in slave robes? i just do not think webkinz would look good in the clothes, sorry.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 09-18-2010, 12:57 PM   #3

AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum
AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum

that's a awesome idea!!!!
AwesomeDude is offline Male
Old 09-18-2010, 02:45 PM   #4

sasquatch3 will become famous soon enough

the only good thing would a chewbacca outfit
sasquatch3 is offline Male
Old 09-18-2010, 05:50 PM   #5
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

They sound cute. Just no lightsabers (;
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 09:38 AM   #6
jackb1014

jackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to behold

That sounds like an Awesome idea!

PS: Just no Lightsabers, please.
jackb1014 is offline Male
Old 09-19-2010, 09:40 AM   #7

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Sorry, I don't understand....
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 04:41 PM   #8

okaaay, no lightsabers. but we could try to put a little black jedi outfit and a blonde wig on some webkinz, couldn't we? maybe they could just sell them around halloween and you take them in your halloween basket, huh? see, i'm going as darth vader (i am a girl so it looks weirdish) and i could dress up my webkinz as stormtroopers and rebel fleets and luke skywalker and han and leia and ben and darth vader and blah blah blah. and i'll get a pic of what they might look like. and maybe plushies that look like darth maul. stripedy. and yoda (OLD HE IS!) and you could just use pipe cleaners for lightsabers. or full size lightsabers. and chewbacca would look good on any animal.
Old 09-19-2010, 05:02 PM   #9
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Honestly, I don't think it's a very good idea... Webkinz would be overrun by Star Wars stuff, and then there's the whole copyright stuff. Even though one of the actors in the movie suggested it, the creator of Star Wars wouldn't be happy.
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:12 AM   #10

REALLLY!!!! MARK SUGGESTED WEBKINZ STAR WARS!!!!!!! okay are you just looking in your fridge or is that real? they make build your own lightsabers and they are exactly webkinz sized!
Closed