Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 11:22 PM   #1
SSA AARON HOTCHNER R
Banned
webkinzpatrol has a spectacular aura about

Default webkinz sr

i wish ganz would change the hours of kinzchat plus on friday and saturday. where kids don't have school and stay up late. also, you have considered a webkinz jr and a webkinz, why not make a webkinz sr? for ages 13 and up!! there could be chat plus, restricted and watched, but not as restricted as now. and there could be a mall instead of a w-shop and a gap store and a hollister and a justice store for clothes. and an arcade. no rooms, nothing else. and for the plushes, make like good singers like jason aldean, justin beibre, and other famous singers.

PLEASE CONSIDER IT!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU SUPPORT ME, PLEASE POST, LARGE POST, OR SMALL POST, JUST SOMETHING TO LET GANZ KNOW WE WANT THIS! ( or if i'm the only person that wants it)
webkinzpatrol is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2010, 05:54 AM   #2
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: clubhouse ideas and other ideas

Well, Webkinz is all about a fun virtual world for pets, and I doubt they would stray from that original idea. In addition, it would take a lot of work for them to get permission from all of those companies and singers. Webkinz, and the company Ganz, is a company mostly designated for creating plushies and a website for Webkinz that in most people's eyes, is intended for everyone, not exclusively children. And so far, people have been in agreement, and this is reflected by their profits. They have done an excellent job with Webkinz, by creating activities and designing options that are appropriate for all ages. Webkinz Jr. was created for the younger children who perhaps are too young to keep up with the real Webkinz; Webkinz Jr. also has activities that build learning abilities, such as counting and the alphabet. The site is created so that it makes it easy for a young person, perhaps just getting used to the computer, to interact with it. Therefore, it is highly unlikely that Ganz will make a Webkinz Sr. just because the more loosely restricted chat and pop culture will take away from what Ganz intended Webkinz to be (I stated this above). Adding all of that would go against what they are. There are plenty of other websites like the W.Sr. you mentioned that don't focus on stuffed animal plushes, so it's unlikely that Ganz will put the Webkinz name on a site like that.

As for the clubhouse options, the time limits are most likely there to keep children who don't know better from staying up at night, perhaps without a parent, causing havoc in KCP. Not many children are also on late at night, even though it may seem like it, and with less people in a room, it's easier at night for people to harass/scam someone with less witnesses. I am not sure about this aspect of the question...perhaps someone else could answer that better.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:53 PM   #3
SSA AARON HOTCHNER R
Banned

ok its just. my account expires soon and my parents won't allow me to buy a new pet. and they think webkinz is to childish. they won't allow on any other website. so this july i will have an expired account and a crying kid (me). so i thought this would be a good idea.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:06 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I have to disagree with evrything but the clubhouse idea. like the other person said to much un-like webkinz! sorry but a justin biber or ashley tisadlae plushie doesn't make since really. and making rooms is like the most fun thing in webkinz. the whole point of webkinz is stuffed animals you can log online and play with to me what your talking about sounds like sims mixed with myspace/facebook sorry but it wouldnt work.
kitkat97106 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 05:25 PM   #5
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, not much on the singers and stuff here as an adult. I do, however, like the idea of a clubhouse area for adults--those over 18. It still could be restricted so that certain subects could be off limits if needed, but I shouldn't get in trouble for saying I have 3 kids and their ages. Also, if I as an adult, wanted to meet someone I met in WW--say DixieCup, for example--I should be able to exchange info with her so that she and I could make contact away from WW. Just my opinion, but there are a lot of adults that play Webkinz, and while it's mainly a kids' site, Ganz would appeal to a more grown-up audience if they didn't treat the adults like kids. Just my 2 cents worth.
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 05:32 PM   #6
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by MamaDragon3
Yeah, not much on the singers and stuff here as an adult. I do, however, like the idea of a clubhouse area for adults--those over 18. It still could be restricted so that certain subects could be off limits if needed, but I shouldn't get in trouble for saying I have 3 kids and their ages. Also, if I as an adult, wanted to meet someone I met in WW--say DixieCup, for example--I should be able to exchange info with her so that she and I could make contact away from WW. Just my opinion, but there are a lot of adults that play Webkinz, and while it's mainly a kids' site, Ganz would appeal to a more grown-up audience if they didn't treat the adults like kids. Just my 2 cents worth.
Good idea, but there would be no way of proving that a member IS an adult. They could pose as one, give info like you would with Dixie, and it could turn out bad.
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 03-30-2010, 07:36 PM   #7
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by CanesFan
Good idea, but there would be no way of proving that a member IS an adult. They could pose as one, give info like you would with Dixie, and it could turn out bad.
I guess you are right. Sigh...I still wish there was some way for adults to chat in WW without some of the kid restrictions, though. There's probably no easy way to do it, though.
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 07:46 PM   #8
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have to disagree. That sounds like a whole other site. You'd have to have the rooms to decorate. And I doubt adults would want a Justin Bieber Webkinz... He's not even an animal.
webkinzchick1 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 07:51 PM   #9
SSA AARON HOTCHNER R
Banned

i mean kids older then 13, or whatever age that town kids start to pick on that kid
Old 03-30-2010, 08:21 PM   #10
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

well i like the clubhouse staying open later idea, not so much the other idea xD sorry i just don't like the whole singer/human thing-y idea, and plus houses are awesome xD!
And sorry your parents won't let you get more, maybe after a while you could ask again? maybe after your account expires (Since you can renew it, after it expires.) but if they won't, sorry
I do like the clubhouse idea though
Webkinslover420 is offline Female
Closed