Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2011, 03:43 PM   #1
Broken.
Webkinz :)

kittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond repute

Default Webkinz spider?[ ideas inside ] Support now!Webkinz has made a catterpiller so wheres all the other insects?

This might of been said before but what about a webkinz spider?Why cant webkinz make a spider?
Here are some spider ideas.

Webkinz stars and stripes spider
webkinz signature spider
Webkinz star spider [spider with stars]
and last but not least.......
Webkinz love spider!

So what do you think?

more ideas

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
That would be cute =D
I'd love it if they started making insects/arachnids =D Course, I'm freaked out be them, as well as many others. (so no cockroaches or earwigs or centipedes ) but spiders, ladybugs and grasshoppers would be nice! ♥
View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Oh yes! I've wanted a Webkinz spider for years! I think it should come with a web bed PSI and for a PSF, maybe 'French Flies'. lol xD
View Post Originally Posted by xXMoonXx
I support! THis is an awesome idea! I would love the signature webkinz spider.
Kids wouldn't be afraid of the spiders if GANZ made then cute spiders! In fact, it might even help children with fears overcome them. I 100% support!
View Post Originally Posted by PandaPanda
Cool idea!

Hey, how about the Webkinz glitter spider?
thanks everyone for supporting!

Last edited by kittens_rule; 09-26-2011 at 04:36 PM..
kittens_rule is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2011, 03:45 PM   #2
ebkinz made me a

dogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz spider?[ ideas inside ]

First Post!
Great idea! But I'm kinda leray about that spider.

Peace, Love, Dogluver12
dogluver12 is offline Female
Old 09-15-2011, 03:47 PM   #3

Cloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talent

Hey if they can make a crab, why not a spider! I support!
Cloud is offline Female
Old 09-15-2011, 04:00 PM   #4
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

That would be cute =D
I'd love it if they started making insects/arachnids =D Course, I'm freaked out be them, as well as many others. (so no cockroaches or earwigs or centipedes ) but spiders, ladybugs and grasshoppers would be nice! ♥
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-15-2011, 04:06 PM   #5
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

A webkinz spider would be cool. I support.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-15-2011, 04:15 PM   #6

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

I support!
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 09-15-2011, 04:16 PM   #7
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Oh yes! I've wanted a Webkinz spider for years! I think it should come with a web bed PSI and for a PSF, maybe 'French Flies'. lol xD
Desty is offline Female
Old 09-17-2011, 10:46 AM   #8
Broken.

kittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for supporting
kittens_rule is offline Female
Old 09-17-2011, 11:17 AM   #9
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I'm not sure about this. Some kids are scared of spiders.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 09-17-2011, 03:23 PM   #10
inter Wishes

xXMoonXx will become famous soon enough

I support! THis is an awesome idea! I would love the signature webkinz spider.
Kids wouldn't be afraid of the spiders if GANZ made then cute spiders! In fact, it might even help children with fears overcome them. I 100% support!
xXMoonXx is offline Female
Closed