Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2008, 06:52 PM   #1
latorired

Exclamation webkinz snowman

I dont gte why they made a snowman because it doesnt even look like a snowman..... it looks lika duck!!! i think it would be a cool idea to make a snowman but one that actually looks like a snowman!!! and they should totally make a kinkajou!!! wouldnt that be awesome??? i think it would!!!
should be webkinz:
kinkajou
westie highland terrier
flamingo
otter
lynx
wombat
bumble bee
some sort of fish
dolphpin
shark
seal
chimpanzee
fly
tick =)
bearded dragon
hamster
hairless cat
coyote
sloth
and any other adorable animals (except the tick and fly) that are completely frogoten about by GANZ!!!!! so lets make a petition saying that there should be more variaties of animals. like animals we havent heard of that live in far away jungle!!!
i dont know how to make a petion but if you do then please make one and send it to me!!! thank you for caring!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2008, 06:54 PM   #2
ask me for it!
Gifted

<3Webkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: webkinz snowman

Those are some good ideas except for hairless cat i don't like those cats! I love the snowman are you kidding me it is soooo adorable!
Old 06-20-2008, 06:55 PM   #3
latorired

well i know how to make a petition (duh) i just dont know how to send it to ganz. (unless they have a website!?!?

---------- latorired added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

i know i love it too but it doesnt look like a snowman!!!

---------- latorired added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

it needs a hat!!!

Last edited by latorired; 06-20-2008 at 06:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-20-2008, 06:57 PM   #4
ask me for it!
Gifted

<3Webkinz is on a distinguished road

It is kinda funny how it has legs! But how else would it walk? it would like slide on the floor and leave a wet mess! LOL! Yeah a hat and a scarf!
Old 06-20-2008, 06:58 PM   #5
X3 invasion of
Webkinz :)

Liza9113 is on a distinguished road

Good idea's but srry I dont know how to send it to ganz.....
Maybe they'll see your idea's here and add them!
Liza9113 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2008, 07:09 PM   #6
latorired

yah....doubt it!!! but i think there might be a ganz.com??? idk

---------- latorired added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

one minute!!! brb... im gonna go check.

---------- latorired added 7 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

yah!!!! just go to webkinz.com and go to contact us!!! there you can send all kinds of comments!!! (im kinda new at webkinz!!) if you havent noticed!!

Last edited by latorired; 06-20-2008 at 07:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-20-2008, 07:29 PM   #7
amylovesdoggies90
Gifted

puppydawggirl6 will become famous soon enough

I do sorta think the snowman looks like a duck...
Old 06-20-2008, 07:56 PM   #8
Gifted

Zkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of light

I've been wondering what will happen to the snowmen in the W shop after the webkinz snowman comes out. I think the westie, otter, and coyote would make great webkinz!
Zkat is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 08:02 AM   #9
Kris Allen is very
Banned
CookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of lightCookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of lightCookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of light

hairless cat
Eww. It bounces around in my head. Hairless cat. Hiarless cat(no offense)
CookiePrincess is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 08:05 AM   #10
Webkinz :)

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

A Otter, and a wombat would be great ideas, but i really want a platpus!
Closed