Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2010, 01:08 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

jackjackiejack is on a distinguished road

Talking Webkinz Small Signature Sugar Glider PLEASE SUPPORT

Please support my pet! Need Pic- description: Sugar glider is in a sitting position with the wing flaps inbetween the front and the back legs. Looks kind of like the signature chipmunk.

PSI- Treetop Rainforest Bed- a bed that looks like a large tree and can be kept in a treetop room. (the sugar glider is a treetop room pet)

PSF- Cream-filled Sugar Puffs

somebody please try to make pics for my pet and its items
jackjackiejack is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2010, 09:50 AM   #2
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Small Signature Sugar Glider PLEASE SUPPORT

I've seen them before! I support!
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 10:12 AM   #3
UMBO

TheKatey4ever is the cats pajamas!TheKatey4ever is the cats pajamas!TheKatey4ever is the cats pajamas!TheKatey4ever is the cats pajamas!TheKatey4ever is the cats pajamas!TheKatey4ever is the cats pajamas!

I will gladly support!
Wishing you the best of luck,
- TheKatey4ever
TheKatey4ever is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 10:20 AM   #4

jackjackiejack is on a distinguished road

The same people who support my ideas thank youvery much and i would be glad if you add me.

Last edited by Webberlily; 11-11-2010 at 01:22 AM.. Reason: removing reference to age group
jackjackiejack is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 07:25 PM   #5
NYAN

yazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud of

i support! wait............ what`s a sugar glider?

pm me the answer
yazibelle is offline Female
Old 10-19-2010, 09:29 AM   #6
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

I've heard about these! Great idea I support!
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2010, 09:31 AM   #7
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I support, sugar gliders are cute.

View Post Originally Posted by yazibelle
i support! wait............ what`s a sugar glider?

pm me the answer
It looks like a flying squirrel sort of but it's white. It glides from tree to tree like a flying squirrel.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 10-19-2010, 01:33 PM   #8
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

i looked up how they look i would like to support but....i do not like it.
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2010, 06:36 PM   #9

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

I dont know how they look but i support though because it sounds cute! good luck!
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2010, 06:37 PM   #10
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

This is a sugar glider.

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

Great idea, I support!
wowewe is offline Female
Closed