Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2010, 01:33 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz site for adults?

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I AGREE, Moonriver. I do not like the idea of a Webkinz Adultvenue at all
I do NOT want to see that happen to my Webkinz...THEN I would quit, no questions asked.
I have a feeling that some people overreact or misinterpret the idea. Nobody suggests to change THIS game - at least, not in such drastic way. The idea, if I got it right, was about a parallel game, similar to Webkinz but less protective and much more intellectually challenging. IMVI and SL are all about imitating real life; Grownz (hey! a name is born!) would still be a "furry", just not kid-oriented.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2010, 06:18 PM   #32
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

I'm sort of agreeing to this. I don't think ANY website should be rule-free, though. As, there could be kids signing up.. Think about it.. People do lie. It could happen, but I don't think it's really necessary. This website is fine for adults. There even is a club for adult Webkinz users. (:
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 08-27-2010, 06:50 PM   #33
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

how about a mode with harder games and only slightly less clubhouse rules [only slight removes, not huge ones.] after THAT person has entered their certit card number, first they would have to enter they're full name and credit card number. [i dought many kids remember that.] and the [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] people will know EXACTLY whose it is. [and thrumping sneakers epicly] [this is coming from a kid]
Old 08-31-2010, 10:04 AM   #34
rockettj

rockettj will become famous soon enough

super bad idea what adult would want a webkinz???? webkinz is a kids website!!!
rockettj is offline Male
Old 08-31-2010, 10:10 AM   #35
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
well...there would HAVE to be rules. i mean, adults can get cyber-bullied too.
I agree 100%. In my opinion, I'm not a very big fan of this idea. Webkinz was created for EVERYONE to enjoy, so making a separate site with loose rules and strictly adult topics just strays away from the bubbly, intoxicating fun of Webkinz that children young and old {I mean we're all kids at heart by this} flock towards. I do agree that some more challenging arcade games would be nice, though.

View Post Originally Posted by rockettj
super bad idea what adult would want a webkinz???? webkinz is a kids website!!!
Many adults enjoy Webkinz. (:

View Post Originally Posted by ginny19
NO, BAAAAAD IDEA, and many adults like Webkinz because it's NOT like that. NO.
^^ Exactly!
Old 08-31-2010, 10:11 AM   #36
Call me Aly.
Banned
converse will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by MarciRocks!
I am defeinently saying NO to this idea. Kids would save up after seeing previews of the site to buy a pet/animal/humaine or whatever is used to play just so they could use fowl words and bad activites, This is a major NO NO.
i agree.
converse is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 10:12 AM   #37
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Thank you all for your opinions on this. I'll be closing the thread now.

In my opinion, this is a non-starter. The safety of children is paramount, and there are plenty of difficult games to play in WW. For adults wishing more difficult games, there are lots of adult gaming sites out there.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed