Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 09:08 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

Talking Webkinz site for adults?

Ganz has Webkinz Jr. and Webkinz but what about all the adult that are hooked on here, it would be nice to have a adult webkinz site where the games would be more challenging and and the chat rooms would be without restrictions.

What to you think?
watatatow is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2010, 09:11 PM   #2
Banned
MarciRocks! is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz site for adults?

I am defeinently saying NO to this idea. Kids would save up after seeing previews of the site to buy a pet/animal/humaine or whatever is used to play just so they could use fowl words and bad activites, This is a major NO NO.
MarciRocks! is offline Female
Old 08-05-2010, 09:12 PM   #3
Hannah is a

hja500 is just really nicehja500 is just really nice

Great idea, but I think too many kids would be interested to try the adult version, thus it not be completely adult. There would still have to be SOME chat restrictions, but maybe not as much.
hja500 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2010, 09:16 PM   #4
Banned
MarciRocks! is on a distinguished road

i still think it's a bad idea....
MarciRocks! is offline Female
Old 08-05-2010, 09:25 PM   #5
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Good though (your heart was in it) But I don't think it would work, at all. Maybe if you come up with more rules and more details...
Old 08-05-2010, 09:26 PM   #6
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Interesting Idea, i agree with harder games, but Not really about no restricitions on chat. Ganz could also just add harder games to the arcade section.
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2010, 09:29 PM   #7
Hannah is a

hja500 is just really nicehja500 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by MarciRocks!
You don't need to share that! Everyone has their own ideas, and not everyone has to like them, but you could be a little more polite about it
hja500 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2010, 09:32 PM   #8

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by MarciRocks!
well what if there was virtual pets only, and to get them you would have to use your credit card. I mean how many young children have credit cards?? I still think it would be nice.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:34 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

well...there would HAVE to be rules. i mean, adults can get cyber-bullied too.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:36 PM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
well...there would HAVE to be rules. i mean, adults can get cyber-bullied too.
True but maybe a little bit more melow LOL!
Closed