Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 04:48 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Silver Lab

View Post Originally Posted by iNFiNiTY93
Yeah, maybe it could be called the Shimmering Silver Rug and maybe the Silver Lab's face will be in the middle or something like that?
I was thinking it could be round and have it's paw print in the middle and be gray with black stars around it or something neat like that (:
websy is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2010, 04:59 PM   #32
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by websy
I was thinking it could be round and have it's paw print in the middle and be gray with black stars around it or something neat like that (:
That's a good idea! Do you want me to add it to the Idea section? Also do you want it to be called the Shimmering Silver Rug?
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 06:28 PM   #33
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Oh my gosh, he is so adorable! I definitely support! I just made an idea for the PSF-just an idea:

The Sparkling Silver Sundae:

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:51 PM   #34
Daisymaey

Daisymaey is on a distinguished road

Aw how cute! I adore labs!
I support!!! (:
Daisymaey is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 06:59 PM   #35
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Silver Lab

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.....
...I support you 100%!!!!!!!!!!
I want a Silver Lab Webkin!!!!!!
They are so beautiful with those blue eyes!!!!!!!!
suzee
:acs::bas::bdog::chi::chi::chi::cs::gr::husky:
suzee is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 07:10 PM   #36

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by samoyeds43
Oh my gosh, he is so adorable! I definitely support! I just made an idea for the PSF-just an idea:

The Sparkling Silver Sundae:

Click the image to open in full size.
Wow! Great idea! I'll add it too the front page

View Post Originally Posted by Daisymaey
Aw how cute! I adore labs!
I support!!! (:
Thanks
Old 06-22-2010, 07:11 PM   #37

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.....
...I support you 100%!!!!!!!!!!
I want a Silver Lab Webkin!!!!!!
They are so beautiful with those blue eyes!!!!!!!!
suzee
:acs::bas::bdog::chi::chi::chi::cs::gr::husky:
Thanks!
Old 06-22-2010, 07:29 PM   #38

websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by iNFiNiTY93
That's a good idea! Do you want me to add it to the Idea section? Also do you want it to be called the Shimmering Silver Rug?
Thanks! ^^
Sure! Thats fine by me!
websy is offline Male
Old 06-22-2010, 07:39 PM   #39
hat's up Buttercup?

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

I had no idea silver labs existed. I LOVE this idea! I'd definitely buy one. The picture is SO CUTE and the eyes are GORGEOUS. This is a fantastic idea!
Syd! is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 09:05 PM   #40

View Post Originally Posted by websy
Thanks! ^^
Sure! Thats fine by me!
Ok I'll add it

View Post Originally Posted by Syd!
I had no idea silver labs existed. I LOVE this idea! I'd definitely buy one. The picture is SO CUTE and the eyes are GORGEOUS. This is a fantastic idea!
Thanks! Yeah I just find out about Silver Labs a few days ago and I fell in love with them. I made this thread because Ganz should make all Labradors (Including Fox Red Labs!)

Last edited by iNFiNiTY93; 06-22-2010 at 09:05 PM..
Closed

Tags
crashkittenjr was here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i n f i n i t y 9 3, rockermom approved, s i l v e r l a b, sarocks7 got a tag!, scoutreeve supports!, silver labs rawk, webkinz silver lab rules!, x o r j d o x < 3, youain'tgotnopancakemix