Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2011, 07:07 PM   #31
girle101
Webkinz :)

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz that should exist, but don't

View Post Originally Posted by Motto
i really want a calico

There IS a calico.
pompomkitty10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2011, 07:07 PM   #32

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

Hmm... I have quite a few.
1. Boxer
2. Signature White Tiger
3. Signature White Wolf
4. Signature Black Wolf
5. Some sort of Signature horse (like a palomino or appaloosa)
6. Octopus
7. Jellyfish
8. Bumble bee
9. Lady bug
10. Meerkat
Lol I think I have enough. xD
Evermore is offline Female
Old 05-24-2011, 07:09 PM   #33
girle101

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

These are some I want.

Signature Black Wolf,
Nebelung Cat,
Rainbow Pony,
Signature White Wolf

And the Timber Wolf.
pompomkitty10 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2011, 09:50 PM   #34
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

I think they need an ALPACA! (see left) they could do a Suri alpaca with the long hair.
also a signature Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier would be killer.
if they are going to do more bugs a DRAGONFLY would be good too.
I also like the earlier posted idea of a flamingo.
cria is offline Female
Old 05-30-2011, 12:55 PM   #35
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Here's a list of webkinz I want: Go Green Googles , Tabby Cat , and Mixed breed dog. These are the webkinz I want to see!
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 05-30-2011, 05:15 PM   #36
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

hmm, maybe a flying squrriel? I dunno I'm having a hard time thinking of an animal Ganz hasn't made that I like.
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2011, 08:51 PM   #37

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

I'd love for Ganz to make a Webkinz Vizsla.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 05-31-2011, 07:53 PM   #38
#BOOTOOYOU

LakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledge

A skua. Definitely. Its PSF would be Fried Baby Penguin Pasta.
LakeTrio3 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2011, 12:08 AM   #39

Eustace McTuppe is a jewel in the roughEustace McTuppe is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Mochi
A Signature Maine Coon cat, a Basenji (like my dog!), a lady bug, and another collection of E-store pets, like Chinese Zodiac pets, or state birds or something.

I LOVE the idea of a Maine Coon, and especially the Chinese Zodiac pets. I would love to see another Pisces fish.

As for Webkinz I would like to see introduced: a non-signature Asian elephant, a super colorful cuttle fish, an octopus, an Indianapolis Colt (half joking, all the way serious, lol), and as for virtual pets, how about a Hippogriff?

The thing I want MOST OF ALL, though, is a non-Googles platypus. It's been my favorite animal my entire life, and those Googles things just annoy me. Let's get a more realistic platypus, pretty please Ganz??? I'm willing to give cookies ................
Eustace McTuppe is offline Female
Old 06-02-2011, 06:51 PM   #40
Loves her...

xmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Hibiscus
My signature pretty much says it all.

But I do love the idea of a flamingo and an ostrich, so thanks to whoever posted that!

We need MORE CATS! And more birds. And a ladybug!
that was me that posted that but i was thinking a webkinz raven and pigeon and seagull too
xmaryxmayhemx is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kd&me