Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2011, 10:39 AM   #21
TaliaJoy18 </3
Webkinz :)

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible
aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Webkinz that should exist, but don't

A boxer,A terripoo (Terrier-Poodle mix dog) Calf,Snow/White tiger,Skeleton Dog/Cat/Monkey/Bunny (Like skelanimals)
aquahusky14 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2011, 02:56 AM   #22

creamsoda10 is an unknown quantity at this point

I really really wish that there was a webkinz WHITE TIGER!!!!!!

I also really wish they had a webkinz WHITE LION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by creamsoda10; 05-19-2011 at 02:56 AM..
creamsoda10 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2011, 09:19 AM   #23

Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine
Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine

A Meerkat. So badly. Not e-store, though. If you don't have the stuffed animal, it kind of ruins the purpose. And others. I will post a list a little later of the ones I want.

Since I heard they were making the Aussie, I almost exploded. I love Australian Shepherds. Anyways, I really want:

Meerkat
Echidna
Sun Bear
A line of the 'Ribbon' pets
Leafy Sea dragon (Although I think they are making that one)
Star-Nosed Mole
Tapir
Komondor

A lot of strange animals, basically. But at the top of my list are Meerkat, Echidna, and Star-Nosed Mole. Imagine how cute all of those would be!

Last edited by Breener; 05-19-2011 at 09:27 AM..
Breener is offline Female
Old 05-21-2011, 10:06 AM   #24
Banned
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!

I would LOVE to see a Manx Cat. A Manx cat is a cat that has a (sometimes fatal) spine condition that shortens the tail to a nub. Cats balance through their tails, so this throws off the cat's balance as well, making it hard for them to jump to and from high areas. Raise awareness for the Manx Cat, lol.

I have a Manx named Sammie. My dad found him when he was tossing out some computers at a junk yard. He was only about the size of my hand
Old 05-24-2011, 08:13 AM   #25

Motto is on a distinguished road

i really want a calico
Motto is offline Female
Old 05-24-2011, 08:23 AM   #26
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

My signature pretty much says it all.

But I do love the idea of a flamingo and an ostrich, so thanks to whoever posted that!

We need MORE CATS! And more birds. And a ladybug!
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 05-24-2011, 12:46 PM   #27

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

A black pug.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2011, 03:56 PM   #28

PandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledge

Webkinz zebra shark and megalodon. (I like sharks)
PandaPanda is offline Female
Old 05-24-2011, 04:18 PM   #29
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

A Elk
A Wolf Pup
A Black Wolf
A Signature Horse
and a Signature White Tiger
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2011, 07:01 PM   #30
People say I'm
Gifted

2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold

I want a Dogue de Bordeaux. It nick name is the French Mastiff and it a real dog.
Closed

Tags
kd&me