Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 09:12 PM   #61
Webkinz :)
 
IndyandLucky's Avatar
IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets. A 5 star idea! Thanks for reading everyone!

View Post Originally Posted by meggiemooz
Wow, Indy!!! This is a fantastic idea! If you can't notice by my avatar, I am a HUGE animal lover, and this is just incredible. I would definitely buy at least a few shelter pets!
Thank you Meggie! I can see that LOL, and your dog on your avatar is very cute by the way. It is good to hear that people would buy these. Thanks again so much for posting!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2009, 09:23 PM   #62
I'm a Shabby Chic
Webkinz :)
 
peggios's Avatar
peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets. A 5 star idea! Thanks for reading everyone!

This is truly one of the very best ideas I have run across!!! My Jack Russell Terrier, Tessi, is a "rescued" pet and she is THE MOST LOVING dog I have ever had! I've always had a dog and she is so loving and grateful! I have had her for 8 years, now she's ten. If Ganz would do this it would be so awesome of them. I think you should make up a suggestion that people could copy and paste into the suggestion box for Ganz. Sometimes people don't know what to write or just get lazy and don't feel like it or whatever. There was another thread a few months ago with a really good idea (I forget what it was) and that person made up a suggestion for everyone to copy and paste and send to Ganz. That way they could be flooded with the idea from more than one person and they might pay more attention! Thanks you so, so much for such a wonderful idea!!! Rep to you for this one!
peggios is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 09:26 PM   #63
Merry Christmas
Gifted
 
WIguy's Avatar
WIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets. A 5 star idea! Thanks for reading everyone!

Great idea! I was watching animal planet and someone burned the top of theirs cats head on purpose! The kid who did it was 14. Blow the kitty a kiss for her and her owner!
WIguy is offline Male
Old 05-26-2009, 09:36 PM   #64
Webkinz :)
 
VeggieWebkinz's Avatar
VeggieWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets. A 5 star idea! Thanks for reading everyone!

Thats such a great idea! It reminds me of a couple weeks ago when our class had to do an advertising project, we had to create our own product and i created a stuft animal (kinda like a webkinz but more realistic) called "Adopt a Pet" and it comes with a little heart with sun beams around it as a logo on its paw and 75% of the money spent on the stuft animal goes to an animal shelter! I wish somebody could actually take the idea and do something with it (Ganz)

I hope my Adopt A Pet and your Shelter Pets get noticed somehow one day!
VeggieWebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-27-2009, 10:30 AM   #65
Webkinz :)
 
IndyandLucky's Avatar
IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets. A 5 star idea! Thanks for reading everyone!

View Post Originally Posted by peggios
This is truly one of the very best ideas I have run across!!! My Jack Russell Terrier, Tessi, is a "rescued" pet and she is THE MOST LOVING dog I have ever had! I've always had a dog and she is so loving and grateful! I have had her for 8 years, now she's ten. If Ganz would do this it would be so awesome of them. I think you should make up a suggestion that people could copy and paste into the suggestion box for Ganz. Sometimes people don't know what to write or just get lazy and don't feel like it or whatever. There was another thread a few months ago with a really good idea (I forget what it was) and that person made up a suggestion for everyone to copy and paste and send to Ganz. That way they could be flooded with the idea from more than one person and they might pay more attention! Thanks you so, so much for such a wonderful idea!!! Rep to you for this one!
Aw! Thanks so much! That means a lot! Good for you! I am sure Tessi is so happy to be with you. It would be awesome if Ganz did this. I made a letter to Ganz based on your idea. Unfortunately, it is too long. I want to leave it up here, and make a shortened one. Thanks so much for the idea. Hopefully people will suggest this to Ganz. Thank you so much too! I really appreciate your post (which made my day) and the rep! Thanks again!

~Indy~

View Post Originally Posted by WIguy
Great idea! I was watching animal planet and someone burned the top of theirs cats head on purpose! The kid who did it was 14. Blow the kitty a kiss for her and her owner!
Thanks! Oh dear. I can't even watch Animal Planet sometimes. I will start to cry uncontrollably. Poor kitty! Thanks for posting.

View Post Originally Posted by VeggieWebkinz
Thats such a great idea! It reminds me of a couple weeks ago when our class had to do an advertising project, we had to create our own product and i created a stuft animal (kinda like a webkinz but more realistic) called "Adopt a Pet" and it comes with a little heart with sun beams around it as a logo on its paw and 75% of the money spent on the stuft animal goes to an animal shelter! I wish somebody could actually take the idea and do something with it (Ganz)

I hope my Adopt A Pet and your Shelter Pets get noticed somehow one day!
Thank you so much! Your advertising project sounds like a fun one! I would love to see both of our ideas get noticed some day! Thanks for posting your idea! I really like what you did! Thanks again!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 05-27-2009, 10:52 PM   #66
Gift Guru
 
Smaointe's Avatar
Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets. A 5 star idea! Thanks for reading everyone!

Hi, I am so honored that you put my post on the front post. It means a lot to me. I sent you a couple of messages too. Thanks again and hope everything is well.
Smaointe is offline Female
Old 05-27-2009, 11:05 PM   #67
Webkinzgurl23
Guest

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets. A 5 star idea! Thanks for reading everyone!

I have a suggestion as well for the shelter pets but first a little message:
You do not know how much this idea means to me. Our Dog Zoe, was found as a little puppy with her brother and sister roaming the streets, eating out of garbage cans. Zoe has such the big brown puppy dog eyes even though she is almost 3. I just can't bear to think about what it would be like to live her past. Every single thunderstorm, she is so scared because it reminds her of her past.

Anyway, now for the suggestions:
Instead of the adoption center with Ms. Birdy, the code leads you to a speical shelter where it shows you all of the same pets that you got and then you chose which one and before you adopted it, you can see the biography so you could choose which pet you like by the bio.

And you could get special items like: Matress bed, special shelter collars, a cool shelter arcade with cool games with cooler trophies, basket bed, a stand up shower.


Thank you so much for the idea...I'm kind of tearing up right now since I am away from my Dog right now.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:13 PM   #68
marandme
Webkinz :)
 
webkinz434's Avatar
webkinz434 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets. A 5 star idea! Thanks for reading everyone!

This is brilliant!
I would buy like 20 billion of these! Just to help Shelter's in need.
Some of u may know, I've been looking at this adorable dog, Marley and
he is in a shelter right now. He has epilespy which meens you have seizures unexpectedly.
So, I have to wait till September.
Atleast it's saving a pet.
Again, brilliant brilliant idea!
webkinz434 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2009, 11:31 PM   #69
Gift Guru
 
Smaointe's Avatar
Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets. A 5 star idea! Thanks for reading everyone!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzgurl23
I have a suggestion as well for the shelter pets but first a little message:
You do not know how much this idea means to me. Our Dog Zoe, was found as a little puppy with her brother and sister roaming the streets, eating out of garbage cans. Zoe has such the big brown puppy dog eyes even though she is almost 3. I just can't bear to think about what it would be like to live her past. Every single thunderstorm, she is so scared because it reminds her of her past.

Anyway, now for the suggestions:
Instead of the adoption center with Ms. Birdy, the code leads you to a speical shelter where it shows you all of the same pets that you got and then you chose which one and before you adopted it, you can see the biography so you could choose which pet you like by the bio.

And you could get special items like: Matress bed, special shelter collars, a cool shelter arcade with cool games with cooler trophies, basket bed, a stand up shower.


Thank you so much for the idea...I'm kind of tearing up right now since I am away from my Dog right now.

I really love your idea. I also had in mind that you can visit a shelter in ww and adopt a pet there. Those items would be cool too.

There was a cat who had kittens and they were hiding in the couch. The family didnt know this happened and moved away. I took in one of the kittens and now she is just like a regular cat. I love her so much. She is a calico named kitty.
Smaointe is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 09:35 AM   #70
Webkinzgurl23
Guest

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets. A 5 star idea! Thanks for reading everyone!

Very moving. It just breaks my heart to think about Zoe's before life.

I want to open a no-kill shelter when I am older because 7,000 pets get put to sleep/die every year.
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts