Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 02:41 PM   #51
penguins and monkeys
Webkinz :)

iloverotwiler has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets. A 5 star idea! Thanks for reading everyone!

Have you submitted it in the suggestion place i would buy hundreds i mean sig. Pet puh-lease shelter pet rock on (*no offe4nse to anyone that has a sig pet*)
iloverotwiler is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2009, 02:47 PM   #52

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by iloverotwiler
Have you submitted it in the suggestion place i would buy hundreds i mean sig. Pet puh-lease shelter pet rock on (*no offe4nse to anyone that has a sig pet*)
Yes, I have submitted it to the suggestions on WW. Thanks so much for posting this! I think shelter pets rock also!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 06:27 PM   #53

jstangle has a spectacular aura about

This is a BRILLIANT idea! I have 6 cats and one dog, all from shelters. This would give a lot of pets the home they need, and deserve. My school always has fundraisers, that go to our local shelter. And they ask for old stuff we don't use anymore, old like towels, old bed sheets, or old dog supplies, like beds or toys. I love this idea! And it could teach little kids that their local shelters have a lot of homeless pets, and they should help give supplies and stuff, if they can't actually adopt the pet. And this would be a good idea for GANZ, because the money would be "rolling in", because everyone cares about these animals! Brilliant idea!
jstangle is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 04:48 PM   #54

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by jstangle
This is a BRILLIANT idea! I have 6 cats and one dog, all from shelters. This would give a lot of pets the home they need, and deserve. My school always has fundraisers, that go to our local shelter. And they ask for old stuff we don't use anymore, old like towels, old bed sheets, or old dog supplies, like beds or toys. I love this idea! And it could teach little kids that their local shelters have a lot of homeless pets, and they should help give supplies and stuff, if they can't actually adopt the pet. And this would be a good idea for GANZ, because the money would be "rolling in", because everyone cares about these animals! Brilliant idea!
Why thank you! Pat yourself on the back for having shelter pets! I am sure they love living with you! I would sure love to see this idea put into action. All shelter pets deserve a home. Good for your school! That is a good idea, and would love to see all schools as enthused as yours sounds. My cats love my old pillows because they are soft, cushy, and smell like home and myself. It would teach little kids, and you never know, maybe Ganz could be responsible for some kids helping out more with animals. Yes, it is good for Ganz also! Thanks so much for your thoughts! It made my day!
Old 05-26-2009, 07:30 PM   #55

Magyk is on a distinguished road

It would be nice if Webkinz related their sales of plushies to actual animals. Say you buy a endangered species Webkinz, they give a potion of the sales to the WWF. I would buy more if they donated a portion of the money to shelters and organizations.
Magyk is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 07:53 PM   #56

hayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to behold

WOW!! this is a really neat idea!! And maybe they would have a different animal for a different animal charity! Like one for the humane society, one for island dogs, and other big animal shelters!!
hayegirl11 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 08:47 PM   #57

View Post Originally Posted by Magyk
It would be nice if Webkinz related their sales of plushies to actual animals. Say you buy a endangered species Webkinz, they give a potion of the sales to the WWF. I would buy more if they donated a portion of the money to shelters and organizations.
Ooh! Good idea on the endangered species Webkinz. I can very much see this working and it could definitely go along with my shelter idea. I agree, I think Ganz should get more involved with the organizations. It can't do them anything more but good! Thanks for posting this! Good idea!

View Post Originally Posted by hayegirl11
WOW!! this is a really neat idea!! And maybe they would have a different animal for a different animal charity! Like one for the humane society, one for island dogs, and other big animal shelters!!
Thank you! That is a good addition to my idea. For example, the shelter cat funds could go to help cats in shelters and the dog funds could go to help dogs. I appreciate you giving me these ideas! If I were Ganz, I can assure you I would use them! Thanks also for the link! I really appreciate it. Maybe Ganz could also encourage webkinz aficionados to visit the animal rescue site. Good idea! You inspired me! Thanks so much for posting!

Last edited by IndyandLucky; 05-26-2009 at 08:47 PM..
Old 05-26-2009, 08:51 PM   #58

Raphael's Mama will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by IndyandLucky
Hi Everyone! Thanks for reading! I thought of this idea today and would love to share it with all my friends on WI. Wouldn't it be cool if Ganz released shelter pet webkinz? I thought it would be. They could have a special symbol that symbolizes shelter animals on their paws. I thought a shelter cat or shelter dog would be a great start. Their faces could look "cuter" than regular dogs and cats. And also, a percentage of the money from the webkinz could be donated to animal shelters in need. Their pet items could have something to do with animal shelters. (I don't know, like a money jar that counts kinz cash or something like that). This would give Ganz that "Aw! They're helping animals in need" feeling that may increase their profits. Also, since webkinz is catered to kids, it might encourage children out there to convince their parents to adopt a shelter animal for them. And it probably would encourage parent and adult webkinz aficionados out there to adopt a shelter animal too. My two cats, Indy and Lucky, (Hence my username) were adopted from an animal shelter and I love them to death. They are the ones that cheer me up when I am sad and make me laugh even when they don't intend to. Also, they have that presence of gratefulness, like "man, I sure love my life here, it is like kitty heaven". Thanks for reading everybody and constructive criticism and your thoughts are greatly appreciated!
IndyandLucky

This was a post from Smaointe. This is exactly what I had in mind, and I wanted everyone to read their outstanding post! Thanks so much Smaointe!
What a wonderful idea. The shelters could really use the money too, with these hard times. I hope someone form Ganz is reading this. BRAVO!
Raphael's Mama is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 09:03 PM   #59

View Post Originally Posted by Raphael's Mama
What a wonderful idea. The shelters could really use the money too, with these hard times. I hope someone form Ganz is reading this. BRAVO!
Thank you. Yes, I know my local shelter is struggling with the hard times and know they can use any help they can get. Thanks so much, this means a lot to me. I really hope someone from Ganz is reading this as well. Thanks so much again.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:07 PM   #60
Proud To Be A

meggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, Indy!!! This is a fantastic idea! If you can't notice by my avatar, I am a HUGE animal lover, and this is just incredible. I would definitely buy at least a few shelter pets!
meggiemooz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets