Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2010, 12:22 PM   #541
Webkinz :)

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

View Post Originally Posted by Lilac444
Awwww! I love the idea! Ganz should soooo do that. My family adopted our dog from a shelter, and she is so wonderful it's hard to imagine what life would be like without her. Most people say that breeded animals are better than shelter pets, but I GUARANTEE that is NOT true!
Thank you very much! I agree - I hope they are listening. My heart is warmed by your tale of adoption - That's a very similair experience to when I adopted Indy and Lucky.
I can't even thathom what my life would be without my two cats. I have tears in my eyes right now just thinking about it. I very much agree, living proof! I got a puppy a while back, pure bred Somoa, but I couldn't handle him. He was too "stuck up," impossible to be trained, and very ungrateful. To top it all off, I was very very allergic to him (to the point where I couldn't breath, SCARY). So, I had to give him back to the breeders, and I learned from that moment I would never do that again. I then adopted Indy and Lucky, my two best friends, and the rest is history... Thanks for your support and post!

View Post Originally Posted by Pupcake
I absolutely LOVE This idea...
Nice thinking, and I really hope that GANZ would use this because I LOVE this idea. Nice thinking.
I am so glad to hear you love it, Pupcake! Thank you! I too hope Ganz is listening. Thanks so much for your support and post!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2010, 03:21 PM   #542
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets - Now Re-Opened! More signatures, news, and comments than ever before!

This is an amazing idea! I support!
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 12-10-2010, 06:11 PM   #543

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets - Now Re-Opened! More signatures, news, and comments than ever before!

Here is yet another Holiday Signature!

Click the image to open in full size.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 12-15-2010, 01:12 PM   #544
Olivia Hightopp
dragontamer821 is on a distinguished road

This is such a cute idea! I love how these Webkinz could help animals in need!
dragontamer821 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2010, 01:54 PM   #545
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I made some graphics. Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #546

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

View Post Originally Posted by brtswim
I have tears running down my cheeks: tears of joy, tears of sadness, but mostly tears of appreciation.
I don't know how many people have underestimated me on how much I really care about these helpless creatures; but I can tell you quite a few do. I'm not saying the people here on WI, I mean classmates, teachers, Home Depot salesmen, etc. I know I've done a lot, but that still doesn't seem enough. I am working on little steps right now, working up to the real source: US.
My dear friend, I'm sorry I made you cry. But I am glad this thread was able to provide emotional impact. You have done more than enough - More than 99.9% of the world. How does that make you feel?
We are the future of our society, and the future is bright because of people like you.
Don't listen to them, no one has the right to do that. Underestimation should be met with an internal smile, as no one has been given that unalienable right. You are making a difference whether the average American cares to acknowledge it or not. When you wake up in the morning, I hope you feel deep inside your heart the sense of pride, the sense of accomplishment. I hope someday 30 years from now I get a chance to talk to you here, and you (and everyone who has posted on this thread) will tell me everything about how you've made a difference in this world. I would listen to your future stories for days upon days. Because, nothing means more than that to me. Keep believing, keep striving, keep trying, keep dreaming, and keep patience. Your time is coming, I can feel it.
I believe in you, and will be with you along every step of the way.

View Post Originally Posted by BloogleJ
Hi! I made this siggie, I hope you like it! I am not good with penmanship, so sorry about that.
I wasn't sure how to put it in, so i did an attachment. Anyway, I hope you like it!
Your penmanship is perfect, and it provides a wonderful personal aspect to your fantastic signature. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It's people like you who are going to get this dream made into a reality. It's beautiful, much like your heart.

View Post Originally Posted by brtswim
Here is yet another signature:

Spoiler: show
One of my favorites of yours (although I adore all of them)! Where did you get that font? Beautiful. Thank you so much!

Hello my wonderful friends of Webkinz Shelter Pets,
With holiday break upon us, I urge you to remember the fuzzy, warm-hearted animals yearning for one simple Christmas present: a forever home. I can guarantee they would be infinitely grateful. Also, if you are unable to invite a new best friend in your home, I ask that you remember their other innocent requests, such as food, medicine, etc. A donation to your local shelter would be most appreciated. If your money is tied up however, time would also make a huge difference in their lives. You have no idea how much a simple scratch behind the ears means to them. Finally, I invite you to follow this Christmas idea I came up with: I am asking some of my relatives to make a donation to our local shelter in my name instead of a gift. This would make a major impact if the hundreds of WI members followed this - Think of all the thousands of dollars WE could raise together... I would love to hear any other ideas or stories of how you helped. Also, if you have an animal lover on your gift list, a donation in their name would be a sweet, thoughtful gift.
Thanks for everything you do for me and the furry hearted of the world. I believe in you!
Love,
IndyandLucky
Old 12-26-2010, 02:08 PM   #547

View Post Originally Posted by teacup0819
Wow, this is a really great thread with a wonderful message! I recently applied to adopt a pet from a rescue organization that saved her from a shelter in Texas. I am waiting to hear if I have been approved. I totally support shelters and rescues!! I will attempt to use one of your signatures, but it may take me a while to figure out how! Rep for you!
Thank you very much! That's very kind of you. I hope you were approved - That animal deserves a great owner like you! Thanks for you support, the rep, and for posting! If you need help adding one of my signatures, please let me know as I would be happy to walk you through the process (It's kinda confusing, isn't it?) Thank you very much for persuing the adoption of a pet in need of a forever home. I am very grateful!

View Post Originally Posted by lego
HEY GUYS i JUST DONATED MY TIME AT THE LOCAL ANIMAL SHELTER THIS WEEKEND!!!!
That's absolutely fantastic! It's soooo good to hear, feel free to share whenever you do! You are making a difference in their lives and for that, I am most grateful. Keep it up - I believe in you.

View Post Originally Posted by Kayrocks1
Hey i made this!

What a great signature! I also love the dog you used for it. Not many people consider them in shelters due to their tendency to aggression. It's great to send a subtle reminder that they need a home, too! Thank you so much!
Old 01-02-2011, 01:17 PM   #548

View Post Originally Posted by BloogleJ
I can't stop coming to this thread!!! Unlike most times, I have a reason for coming back once more.

When I was younger, we adopted my dog, Buck. The sad part is- we adopted him at 8 months and he lived in a shelter during his life. He WAS abused- it was obvious, now he is 8 and still getting over that- and would have been put down if we didn't save him.

This thread always makes me think of Buck and his story. I think this is a FABULOUS AWESOME SPECTACULAR idea! Did you suggest it to GANZ? You should, it can be like a webkinz cares thing.
BloogleJ - I am so glad you keep coming back, we're so glad you stop by! I always love to hear your thoughts, you are an inspiration to animals everywhere! Your story of Buck is very heart warming - I'm so glad you gave him a forever home! What a happy ending... I have suggested it to Ganz, and will be writing to them in the future. Thanks for your post!
Old 01-02-2011, 01:27 PM   #549
Shopping for Bunnies

Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!

I LUV this! I got my 2 year old dog (Well she was 2 when we got her 6 years ago!) from a no-kill shelter. The people found her and her brother tied to a church enterance sign. The shelter needed some help so I got my Girl Scout troop to get pet supplies from their homes and neighbors. We filled up the whole lobby with donations and the shelter were EXTREMLEY happy and the animals even seemed to know what was going on. With Webkinz Shelter Pets, Shelters everywhere could be helped and so could millions of animals! Support Webkinz Shelter Pets!!!
Shoppingmall562 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2011, 03:50 PM   #550
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

What a wonderful idea! I definitely support this.
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets