Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2010, 12:43 PM   #531
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Smile Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets - Now Re-Opened! More signatures, news, and comments than ever before!

I support! It's such a great idea! When ever I see a commercial about shelters I start to cry. I would love to adopt a poor little animal but we can't afford it. It's such a touching idea to know that somebody cares.
2cheerios is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2010, 10:16 AM   #532
oe is me !!
Webkinz :)

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets - Now Re-Opened! More signatures, news, and comments than ever before!

This is a great idea! I support! I have a real life friend that only donates to animal shelters and I'm sure she'd support it too! =D

We got our cat baron from a store where he had been passed by thousand of times. There was a ton of little kittens and he was the oldest there. He had a paw on my sister and my heart, so we sat on the bench outside on the phone with our dad begging, and now he's home with us! =)

Now our DOG was a puppy mill dog and the only girl in the litter, the least playful out of all of them except one, who my mom was holding. I was playing with her brother mickey, and I looked over in the cage to see a little black and white dog. I stopped petting Mickey, and he promptly walked away and I ran over to the dog in the cage and BOOM. Instant love!! She ran over and licked my hands and we took her home! =D

Last edited by Bubblesluver821; 11-23-2010 at 10:30 AM..
Old 11-23-2010, 10:26 AM   #533

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets - Now Re-Opened! More signatures, news, and comments than ever before!

I really like this idea! I will make some signatures/avvies if I have time
Priceless is offline Male
Old 11-26-2010, 06:42 PM   #534

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

View Post Originally Posted by stormypanda
I support it but I do not think I would be able to buy a real actual pet.
Thanks for your support! That's absolutely fine, stormypanda! That's the beauty of this idea; You can help shelter pets without having to adopt one.

View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
I made a signature for everyone
Click the image to open in full size.
Labsrock, Thank you so much for this beautiful signature! It means the world to me

View Post Originally Posted by knuths
i support. my dog i ot from a shelter wasnt fed as a puppy. he almost died but we saved him and gave him a home! his name is rusty and i love him dearly
Thank you for your support! Knuths, you are making a difference everyday in the life of Rusty, and for that I thank you. I am sure he is the happiest dog in the world with a great owner! Uh, I hate to think of the previous owner who didn't feed your precious pup. Good thing you should him what a REAL owner was. Thanks for your post!

View Post Originally Posted by summerlover♥
I support my dogs I would hate to see them hurt.
Thanks! Yes, I agree. I would hate to see my kitties get hurt as well. Thanks for your post!

View Post Originally Posted by lego
I have an idea! We should do a thread about how webkinz could stop puppy mills! So what ya do think?
I think that's a great idea! I would definitely support it! Keep the good ideas coming...

View Post Originally Posted by brtswim
Here is a new signature I made:

this might be clearer:

Beautiful signature, dear friend! Thank you so much, it means the world to me!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 11-27-2010, 08:28 AM   #535
Just a lovely

Vanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Awesome idea! I would definitely buy one. I support!
It is already on the first post, but I was thinking about having a little "Webkinz Shelter" where you can donate to an animal shelter.
Vanilla3244 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 11:30 AM   #536
Hello!

cah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wonder

I am 100% with the idea! I currently have 13 wonderful pets. And getting shelter pets is the best decison I have ever made with adoptions! Although I love my other pets, the best pets I have gotten are from shelters! They love you, they are loyal. and they do have problems, though. But with love, that can change! Start off with volenteering, even!

I support Webkinz Shelter Pets!

View Post Originally Posted by 2cheerios
When ever I see a commercial about shelters I start to cry.
Well, those are just terrible... The ones with the girl singing that sad song? Yeah. But they do make a impact!

Last edited by cah117; 11-28-2010 at 11:30 AM..
cah117 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 07:53 PM   #537
click clack ding!

Electra XT has a spectacular aura about

Anyone can use this graphic:
shelterpets.JPG
Electra XT is offline Female
Old 12-03-2010, 07:29 AM   #538

HamsterKinz is a jewel in the roughHamsterKinz is a jewel in the rough

This seriously is a great idea, I support because this should really be done, and my dog came from a shelter as well.
HamsterKinz is offline Male
Old 12-03-2010, 07:46 AM   #539
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I think this is a wonderful idea and I would purchase a shelter pet plush. Have you contacted ganz with your idea? I would send a letter to them about your idea. Good luck..
Babs is offline Female
Old 12-03-2010, 08:37 AM   #540
call me mer.

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

I absolutely love your idea. Have you contacted Ganz about your idea? You probably should. Good luck!
hespsn is offline Female
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets