Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 04:33 PM   #521
友達じゃないぞ
Webkinz :)

kittycats10rox has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets - Now Re-Opened! More signatures, news, and comments than ever before!

I support!!! Good idea!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 04:44 PM   #522
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets - Now Re-Opened! More signatures, news, and comments than ever before!

Amazing idea. :]
I support 100%.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 12:53 PM   #523

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

View Post Originally Posted by BloogleJ
IndyandLucky, i know i responded to this thread a million times. But i would like to say you NEED to tell GANZ about this. You are like a guardian angel to shelter pets. I believe that If you were to walk in a shelter, one pet would say, "hey, that is my guardian angel. Where is yours?"
I love this idea, it is my favorite thread of all time. Being with dogs since i was 2, i love this thread so so much. I am a supporter. I remember a couple summers ago people in my neighborhood held a snack stand to raise profit for St. Huberts. We got $25.00.
You are brilliant and a angel to cats everywhere.
BloogleJ, first of all I just wanted to thank you for your undying support. Please know that I really appreciate it! I love it that you responded to this thread a lot of times - The more the better! I have been working on a letter that I intend to send to Ganz, so hopefully they'll listen. Aw, that's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me - Thank you! That's sooo sweet of you! I do volunteer at my local shelter
I am so glad you love this idea, because I know I love reading your posts! Aw, your favorite thread? That's so very nice! Thank you! I am sure your dogs love their wonderful home with their fantastic owner. I am so proud of you. You may not think much about it, but $25 is more than 75% of the whole world gives to shelters. $25 made a difference in this world. Your $25 helped give the animals food, love, shelter, and... The most important thing - You may have reduced the adoption amount on one of the loving, helpless animals, hence allowing someone to adopt that adorable little angel. And for that, I am forever in your debt. Thank you, thank you.

View Post Originally Posted by BlueKat567
Okay, Zaixionito has a piont. But, Ganz is the one deciding to do it for people, pets, or both.
Exactly. Zaixionito, unfortunately, we do not have the power to decide what Ganz does, but I thank you anyway for posting.

View Post Originally Posted by BloogleJ
You have a point, but there is webkinz cares. Also, remember that this is WEBKINZ, not the salvation army.

zaixionito, this thread is all about animals! It also makes since because GANZ sells plush animals, not plush humans. maybe you can make a thread about GANZ helping people. But i agree with bluekat. iT is not that we do nott care, it is this thread is about saving ANIMALS.
As my dear friend, BloogleJ so nicely pointed out, there is already webkinz cares. And, the reason I even started this thread was because everybody thinks to help others in need (as well as they should, I do too.) but hardly anyone thinks to help the animals in need. I also agree with her statement - This is about animals. Oh, and I thank you for changing your post. I am always happy to hear any side of an argument, whether I agree with it or not, so never feel like you can't post what you believe. Thank you!

View Post Originally Posted by Zaixionito
Yes, Ganz should help unwanted pets... Maybe there should be different categories for those Ganz supports?

Ie, special webkinz pets that do different things, that they don't already do.

For example, Webkinz pets that help donate food to third world countries, and give your pet some exclusive food regularly?

Then, shelter pets webkinz might get special customizable variations of spots and colors.

Maybe even Webkinz supporting education that give your pet a free daily kinzacademy course?
I appreciate your post, but I must inform you that my main goal of Webkinz Shelter Pets is to help animals, rather than third world countries, or education. However, I do like your ideas! They just don't really have much in common with this thread. But I do think that would be a great idea to start another thread with. Thanks.

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzGirl2
My First Dog Was From A Shelter! Shes a Old Lady (She's 13 In People Years!)!
I am so glad you adopted your first dog from a shelter! You made a difference in this world, and for that, I am forever grateful to you. I am sure your loving doggie is very much happy with her wonderful owner and forever home. Here's to many more wonderful years for your beloved pooch!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 05:52 PM   #524
Banned
Sundrift is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my goodness.

Yes. Yes a million times over!

This would be a great way for them to sell extra Webkinz, I'm sure. I'd think it should be ongoing, montly different pets or something. Any way that this HUGE company can donate to an extremely needy cause is FINE with me!
Sundrift is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 09:14 PM   #525
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Click the image to open in full size.

Here's some graphics(: I SUPPORT!!!

Another graphic(:

Last edited by webbieluvr1924; 11-16-2010 at 09:14 PM..
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 11:31 PM   #526
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Sounds like a cool idea. LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 01:30 PM   #527

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

This is a great idea. It will help the animals and encourage the kids to adopt some of the pets or at least help.
pieisawesome is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 01:48 PM   #528

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I support!!!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2010, 02:10 PM   #529

RockyHorrorLuvr is on a distinguished road

I love the idea!!!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2010, 10:08 AM   #530

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

View Post Originally Posted by catlady5555
This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I also get my pets from shelters, an there is nothing like the smack on the head I got from my cat AMY. I was looking at kittens in a cage on the floor when a fully grown female tabby. in the cage above my head popped me on the head with paw, an the look in here eyes was all it took for me. She was already 4 yrs old, But she lived the rest of her life (14yrs) as a QUEEN with me. Ganz needs to jump on this idea. It is awsome!! I will purchase them. An im sure other people will also.... What a way to teach children about caring for animals.

What a loving person you are!

Catlady5555 - First of all, I love your username! Second of all, thank you. Thank you so much for adopting Amy. It means the world to me, and I'm sure it meant the world to her as well. You gave her 10 years of love, adoration, and care. She loved you with all her kitty paws and heart, I'm sure of that. I adopted my cats when they were 4 and 5, and they are still going strong at 9 and 10. What a heartfelt, adorable story! Thank you for sharing it with us! When I went to adopt Indy and Lucky, Indy came up to me, gave me a head-bump, rubbed up against me, and meowed. I knew he was a keeper just by the way he looked at me. And then I remember seeing a shy, tiny cat sitting on a tree perch far off into the corner with the most innocent eyes I have ever seen. I gently petted her, and her fur felt like yarn. I remember thinking how unique she was, with the one white spot on her nose. I had only intended to get one cat, but she won my heart over. The rest is history... Thank you for using my signature, it means a lot to me! Catlady, YOU are helping spread the word about the loving animals in shelters, just like when you found Amy, and when I found Indy and Lucky. And for that, I am forever grateful. I really appreciate your kind words - You are a loving person as well, that much I am sure.
Many thanks - I believe in you!

Last edited by IndyandLucky; 11-22-2010 at 10:09 AM.. Reason: edited a word typo
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets