Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2010, 04:06 PM   #511
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! New Graphics available! 1st Contest sponsored by Webkinz Shelter Pets!

I support.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2010, 08:35 PM   #512

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

Hi everyone,
I'm here posting today to tell you that Webkinz Shelter Pets is officially back up and running. My sincerest, deepest apologizes for leaving you dedicated, supportive members of WI for a month or two. I needed a break, and was much too busy to feed my hobby. However, as a result of a few events, I now have time to devote the time I want to to this thread. I hope you know how much I care about all of you, and this cause and sincerely promise I will give it my all, with the help and support of you wonderful members of WI to make this dream, this hope, a reality. Although I will not be able to go on everyday, know that I try to come on as often as I can. Thanks for your continued dedication. It means the world to me. Without you, Webkinz Shelter Pets would not be where it is today with over 15,000 views and over 500 replies. Together, we can make a difference. I believe in us!!
Thanks so much! I can't wait to hear from you!
IndyandLucky

View Post Originally Posted by BlueKat567
Amazing! I totally support!
Thanks for your support! It really means a lot to me!

View Post Originally Posted by BlueKat567
Amazing! I totally support!
Thank you very much! I really appreciate your support!

View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
That is a wonderful idea, i'm animal crazy LOL count me in!

I would so buy one! i adopted my cat from the animal shelter
Thank you! I'm crazy for animals as well - That's something we definitely share! It is really good to know that you would buy one, that's what Ganz wants to hear! Good for you! I am sure your cat is very happy to have an awesome owner and a "forever home." I really appreciate your act of love, and your support of this thread!

View Post Originally Posted by Pollen3
Thats is very good that ganz is donating money. i love animals they don't deserve to be abused
I agree - I really like their WebkinzCares - However, they need to use some of their money to help the animals in need as well I love animals, too! Agreed, animals SHOULD NOT be abused. Period. I have a passion for animal rights. Thanks for posting, and your support! It's greatly appreciated!

View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
No they don't! What did they ever do to us?
Agreed. Thanks for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzgurl23
I'm gonna make some avvies and siggies for you!!
Thank you very much! Any help of any kind is most appreciated. We love getting new signatures and avatars for our supporters. Thank you for your future help!

View Post Originally Posted by RainbowSherbert
Grr8 idea!! I'm going to use one of those 4 my sig...
Thank you! By using a signature, you are helping spread the world and as such are making an impact in our world. I thank you. I appreciate your post, and support!

View Post Originally Posted by kkww05
You have some wonderful ideas! My family has always adopted pets from shelters. Some of my best friends have been former shelter dogs, lol. If Ganz made Webkinz with special caring valley-like tags to support these kinds of animals, I would definitely buy some.
Thank you, that's very nice of you to say! That's great! I personally want to thank you, along with Indy and Lucky, for adopting pets from shelters. YOU, are making a difference - I know your pets love their wonderful owner and their permanent home! You have nothing to be ashamed of - My two best friends are my cats! Animals sure are great friends, they always love you, are great listeners, and can't verbally hurt you. It's very great to know that you would purchase these - That's what Ganz likes to hear! Thanks so much for adopting your shelter dogs and for supporting this thread! It's greatly appreciated!

View Post Originally Posted by purplelove33
this is a great idea!!! i luv shelter petz 2
Thank you! I really appreciate it! I am glad we share a love for shelter animals - Thanks for your support and post!

Last edited by IndyandLucky; 11-10-2010 at 08:35 PM..
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 06:50 PM   #513

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets - Now Re-Opened! More signatures, news, and comments than ever before!

Yes! Webkinz Shelter Pets is back up and running! This is wonderful!
brtswim is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 08:07 PM   #514
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets - Now Re-Opened! More signatures, news, and comments than ever before!

That is such a great idea. I'm seriously getting all teary- eyed thinking about all those poor shelter pets... being allergic to most types of cats, and some dogs (another reason to cry ) is one of the reasons why the only pet in our family is my brother's leopard gecko. I would LOVE a cat or dog, and I would get one from a shelter.

All those cats and dogs... put to sleep... I TOTALLY support this idea. If I can't help shelter pets by adopting a real one, I would definetly pay a few extra $$$ to buy a Webkinz one to help. One thing though, they already have a brown dog.

Also, I don't know how to get a picture on my signature, so I just made my own and added the link. (See below!)

Last edited by animalsrock!34; 11-11-2010 at 08:07 PM..
animalsrock!34 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 08:11 PM   #515
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Here's an avvie
Click the image to open in full size.
labsrock is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 10:54 PM   #516

Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine
Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine

Smile Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets - Now Re-Opened! More signatures, news, and comments than ever before!

Wow. This is a great idea thought up by a great person. I really hope Ganz does this. They could even make an entirely new website dedicated to shelter pets. I would only buy from the Shelter Pets line if they did this. It would be cool if when entering your pets code and stuff, you could give the name of the shelter you want to donate to. Because I know a lot of shelters in my town that could really use the money. Tomorrow, I'm going to change my signature! I support Webkinz Shelter Pets, and I will encourage others to do the same!
Breener is offline Female
Old 11-12-2010, 09:13 AM   #517
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Hello Indy and Lucky! I have supported you in the past, and I'm happy to be able to share my support again! I think this is a great idea! As the mum of two dogs adopted from a shelter, I would love a pet that was a little "imperfect", since most shelter dogs are one of a kind. Here is a picture of my two babies, "Tua" and "Bindi". They were both rescued from the pound when people thought they were too much work. I believe Tua is thinking 'If I can't see mom, then mom can't see me!" Poor kids!

Click the image to open in full size.
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 11-12-2010, 09:47 AM   #518
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

That is the sweetest idea! I would love to support it! I never knew there were that many shelter pets that go unadopted o_O GANZ can do it! I support!
Old 11-12-2010, 09:58 AM   #519

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

I agree, This is a great idea! Very cool!
broevil222 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2010, 09:27 PM   #520

doglover9888 has a spectacular aura about

Yes! Support all the way!
doglover9888 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets