Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #491
Webkinz :)

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

View Post Originally Posted by SmelzGood84
This is a GREAT idea for GANZ.
They will help the actual animals that are being hurt when you buy one. Bwcause all the money you use to get a webkinz goes to GANZ no where really important. But now some of it will! You should send this in. I would GLADLY support this idea.
Thanks, I really appreciate it!

Yep, exactly! I already have, and hope to take more letters to them as well! Thanks for your support!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2010, 12:44 PM   #492
1f2b3rascalrcoon
Gifted

MAOAC12 has a spectacular aura aboutMAOAC12 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! New Graphics available! 1st Contest sponsored by Webkinz Shelter Pets!

I don't think it would be TO impractical to make. They could just use multi colored cloth for the webkinz (like black, brown, and white). Its just like the fact that no two love frogs is EXACTLY the same. I think it is a great idea. Mary, seen in my avvie, was rescued. I would defiantly buy it. Plus, Ganz could make more money off it because people would be more likely to buy multiple shelter pets because they aren't the same. Rep!
MAOAC12 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 05:00 PM   #493

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

View Post Originally Posted by HawaiianBreeze
Hey! I love this idea! So I decided to make some things for you. (: Here they are.

Click the image to open in full size.

You don't have to use them, but I thought other people could. (:
Thanks so much HawaiianBreeze! I am so glad you liked this idea! Thanks so much for making those two wonderful graphics! I really appreciate it!

View Post Originally Posted by brtswim
The puppies were born Thanksgiving day! Now they are around 5 weeks old. We're going to take them to OPP soon so they can be adopted. I'll be sure to post pictures soon.
Aw! How precious! I hope they can be adopted soon! Ooh, I hope you do! I bet they are adorable!

Last edited by IndyandLucky; 03-17-2010 at 05:00 PM..
Old 03-25-2010, 08:09 PM   #494

View Post Originally Posted by ♥SMILE♥
I love the idea!! and will add one of your siggies as mine, if that is okay. I have my puppy Bella who was abandoned by her family and was living in a shelter. I love her very much, and since my family can't have more then 1 dog it would be great to help another way. This works well because WI members are always buying new Webbies. Love the idea and hope Ganz and the Webkinz People hear you.
Thank you! Oh, of course Smile! If you ever want to use them - Please do! I really appreciate it! Aw! Well, she wasn't exactly abandoned by her family, because guess what - You are her loving, caring family. The people who abandoned her were definitely not her family. Good for you for giving her the perfect home! Bella is very grateful, that I am sure. That is a good point! Thank you so much for posting. Know that I really appreciate your wonderful support.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:20 PM   #495

mrcobra92 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! New Graphics available! 1st Contest sponsored by Webkinz Shelter Pets!

That is the best idea i have ever herd!!!!!!!;d;d;d;d;d;d;d;d;d;d;d;d
mrcobra92 is offline Male
Old 03-28-2010, 12:12 PM   #496

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

brtswim is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 06:36 PM   #497
♫ Ɔнɛιяσи Δяcнɛя ♥

snowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clown

wow indyandlucky this is a great idea! Ganz did great with the caring valley pets and with this as an extension that would make them even a better profit then they do now! if this idea goes through i am so going to get one!
snowball0319 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 01:19 PM   #498
I owe it all to JC ♥

ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!

I'd love to support your idea. It's a great thought! I just recently adopted 2 puppies from a local shelter. They were so sweet, and it warmed my heart to know that we had rescued them. But it made me sad knowing that lots of the other dogs might never get adopted. I'm pretty sure it's a no kill shelter, which is great, but it still made me sad. I fully support your idea and I am going to be creative and create my own webkinz shelter pet signature to use(if that is ok with you ) I'm hoping more people will support this idea
Old 04-01-2010, 04:38 PM   #499
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Great idea! One of my dogs is from the shelter I support!!
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 11:30 AM   #500

Wow, 500 posts? It seems just yesterday I created this thread with the hope that 10 people will read it. What a wonderful thing it has become today. It couldn't have got this far without YOU - The wonderful WI members. Thank you, thank you for making Webkinz Shelter Pets what it is today.

View Post Originally Posted by Brenden90
Cool signatures!

Click the image to open in full size.Teija
Thank you!

View Post Originally Posted by LuvOurWebbies
That is a great idea! I really like the fact that some of the money can be donated to the shelter homes. I also got my two cats from something like a shelter home cuz they were both stray.I also like the idea of having new things in WW. maybe Dr. Quack could have a hospital where sick paitents can go when they are really sick, instead of just feeding the pet some medicine. cool stuff so far!
Thank you very much! I am glad you like it! Good for you - I am SURE your two kitties are forever grateful for their forever homes. Good idea I hope you continue to think of more ideas! Thank you again for posting! Your support means a lot to me. Give your two kitties a scratch behind the ears for me
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets