Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 07:11 PM   #471
Webkinz :)

Sheba has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

You know what?I thought of the same thing! Of course, if I thought of the same thing, I support it. Good idea.(Great minds think alike!)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2010, 08:58 PM   #472
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

That's right....
lego is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 10:17 PM   #473
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

This is a great idea. We need to help more homeless pets, and considering that many people are hooked on webkinz, this could make a huge difference. Also a big education factor for the younger children, so parents should like to buy these for their little ones. I love it! 5 stars and rep to you! I very much hope that ganz will like this idea, having to sort the money out. Perhaps we can persuade them with notes to them in the "comments & sugguestions" corner.
Lets just say.... You are brilliant.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:28 AM   #474
ants more...

LuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to behold

OOH! this is the best idea ever! i think it wouold be great for ganz to create! my two cats are strays as well!
LuvOurWebbies is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 05:28 AM   #475
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by cyphers-1011
Your idea sounds great but it also sounds like an office nightmare for Ganz. They would have to keep track of where the money was going from each pet purchased as it is not just one organization. If you are only concerned with having recognition of purchasing a shelter pet then that is okay. If you actually want to help your local shelters, how about just contacting them and see if you could donate some webkinz to them. Most shelters have raffles and other fund raising activities or shops at the shelter that they could sell them or raffle them off to make money. Now, on the completely selfish side, I would love one more way to be able to justify my webkinz purchases.
Yes, but they already do this with Caring Valley. It would not be so hard to add this into it.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 06:33 PM   #476
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

I might sent an email to Ganz talking about Shelter pets
lego is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 10:48 AM   #477
hy lookey there! A
Gift Guru

#1webkinzluver has a spectacular aura about#1webkinzluver has a spectacular aura about

Shelter pets is a very good idea. We can't have a pet, because my dad has CRAZY allergies, also we live by the road, so all our cats that lived outside, well... you get the picture. So if we can't adopt one, atleast we would be able to support them, right? I think it is a brilliant idea.
#1webkinzluver is offline Female
Old 02-12-2010, 12:36 PM   #478

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by colliegal
This is one of the best ideas I have seen on this site since I joined. Fabulous Idea!!!!! I buy alot of Webkinz and would certainly buy many, many more if they would be helping homeless animals of any kind. 5 stars too you
Thank you very much colliegal! That really means a lot to me. That is really great to know! Thanks so much for your support and for the 5 stars. Know that it is GREATLY appreciated!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 02-13-2010, 07:57 AM   #479

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Hey IndyandLucky, I tested out two signatures with some of our brainstorming:

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 01:01 PM   #480
ekgym3
Gifted

Rocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of light

I support Webkinz Shelter Pets!

-Rocky :rac:
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets