Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 07:13 PM   #451
Gift Guru

teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

Wow, this is a really great thread with a wonderful message! I recently applied to adopt a pet from a rescue organization that saved her from a shelter in Texas. I am waiting to hear if I have been approved. I totally support shelters and rescues!! I will attempt to use one of your signatures, but it may take me a while to figure out how! Rep for you!
teacup0819 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2010, 06:35 PM   #452
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

HEY GUYS i JUST DONATED MY TIME AT THE LOCAL ANIMAL SHELTER THIS WEEKEND!!!!
lego is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 09:45 PM   #453
Jesus 4 ever!
Webkinz :)

Kayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Hey i made this!

Click the image to open in full size.
Kayrocks1 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 07:26 PM   #454

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by tarayvonne
I went to my local shelter to adopt a cat a few years back. I saw this huge, orange, fur-ball of a cat that just stole my heart. He was a total grouch and it was hilarious. He actually looked crabby at all times, lol. When I saw him, the cat off Harry potter came to mind immediately, Crookshanks. The shelter lady wouldn't allow me to have him because of his attitude-because I had small children. But I don't let my kids maul our pets anyway and I would have kept both the cat and the kids safe from one another. The kids had their cat already. I wanted one for me. I've always been sorry I couldn't get him, I like cats with spirit and attitude They make me smile. I eventually got another shelter pet, Zoe, later on that had a similar disposition and we love her. But I've always wondered what became of that big orange grouchy cat and hoped someone would love him for who he was.

I admire the idea of this and Ganz should take notice. This is a great idea that needs some attention. Shelter pets would be a huge hit. Besides, they make money off cat and dog stuffed animals. Why should they not give something back to the very animals that they profit from? I would pay more for them, so they'd lose nothing. They could make them somehow different looking so they would stand out as different in the clubhouse-everyone would know you had a shelter pet and had supported donations to pets that need homes. We could fund no-kill shelters by buying webkinz!
Aw, I am so sorry that you were unable to adopt the orange tabby. I hope he found a loving home. However, Zoe sounds like a pretty special kitty too!

Thank you. That really means a lot to me I am so glad you think so! Yes - exactly! That is a great idea - Yes, make them stand out! Thanks so much for the very nice post and for your support. Know that it is greatly appreciated.
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 06:58 AM   #455
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

I can't stop coming to this thread!!! Unlike most times, I have a reason for coming back once more.

When I was younger, we adopted my dog, Buck. The sad part is- we adopted him at 8 months and he lived in a shelter during his life. He WAS abused- it was obvious, now he is 8 and still getting over that- and would have been put down if we didn't save him.

This thread always makes me think of Buck and his story. I think this is a FABULOUS AWESOME SPECTACULAR idea! Did you suggest it to GANZ? You should, it can be like a webkinz cares thing.
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 06:47 PM   #456

m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!

I'd support it.
My little furball came from a shelter. Her name is Princess. She is a mixed breed cat. The shelter found her, her mother, her brother, and her 4 sisters on a highway. The kittens were underfed-they weren't old enough to hunt. (Princess is now making up for this-she catches mice in the crop fields behind the house.) This is why she's so small. Now, she has a good home.
m12mm12m 12 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2010, 12:17 PM   #457

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Today I was writing my letter to GANZ:

Spoiler: show
Dear GANZ,
I advise you to go get a cup of coffee or ginger ale and sit down. This has probably come up before and I know that you are aware of Webkinz Insider. I know you cannot respond but I am begging you for this favor. Trust me, this will probably be the quickest Caring Valley foundation area to fill up. (I do see that all with the exception of 99% in one is full.) Are you seated? If so, I will begin.
I'm going to tell you a story:
Once, I was a normal kid, just as happy as can be. But one day, everything changed. I know what's going through your head-broken bones, sickness, something bad has happened to me. Except, this story isn't even really about me. I was with my family. We decided to go to the pet store to pick up food for my fish when I saw this dog in a cage for adoption. She wasn't barking, her fur was filthy, she had that look in her eyes-you know, the kind that makes you want to hug her and never let go-and in that instant, I knew we had to have her. My family soon

I wasn't even halfway done when the 500 characters was up.

Here is my final suggestion that I sent to GANZ:

Spoiler: show
Dear GANZ,

I advise you to go get a cup of coffee or ginger ale and sit down. This has probably come up before and I know that you are aware of Webkinz Insider. I know you cannot respond but I am begging you for this favor. Trust me, this will probably be the quickest Caring Valley foundation area to fill up. (I do see that all with the exception of 99% in one is full.)

Since I cannot write my whole proposition without using up all the characters, I will just post a link to the topic I am asking for.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f169/webkinz-shelter-pets-newly-updated-new-503176/

Last edited by brtswim; 02-01-2010 at 12:17 PM..
brtswim is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 05:50 PM   #458
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Whoa........
lego is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 08:17 PM   #459
jesus should be a

bee bee16 will become famous soon enough

i agree TOTALLY!! it is TERRIBLE that GANZ hasent even thought about this idea yet!my dog was from a shelter,he was from my cousins and his name used to be "Gothem" but anyways your idea is BRILLIANT! i mean a little bit of the money goes to shelters! great job!
bee bee16 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 08:25 PM   #460
deedee6
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by bee bee16
i agree TOTALLY!! it is TERRIBLE that GANZ hasent even thought about this idea yet!my dog was from a shelter,he was from my cousins and his name used to be "Gothem" but anyways your idea is BRILLIANT! i mean a little bit of the money goes to shelters! great job!
I agree
lego is offline Female
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets