Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 11:05 AM   #441
Call me Hannah
Webkinz :)

summerlover♥ has much to be proud ofsummerlover♥ has much to be proud ofsummerlover♥ has much to be proud ofsummerlover♥ has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

I support my dogs I would hate to see them hurt.
summerlover♥ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2010, 11:09 AM   #442
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

I have an idea! We should do a thread about how webkinz could stop puppy mills! So what ya do think?
lego is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 06:47 PM   #443

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Here is a new signature I made:

Click the image to open in full size.

this might be clearer:

brtswim is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 07:37 PM   #444
ow! Thanks Canada!!!

Lilac444 is a jewel in the roughLilac444 is a jewel in the rough

Awwww! I love the idea! Ganz should soooo do that. My family adopted our dog from a shelter, and she is so wonderful it's hard to imagine what life would be like without her. Most people say that breeded animals are better than shelter pets, but I GUARANTEE that is NOT true!
Lilac444 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 10:03 PM   #445

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

I absolutely LOVE This idea...
Nice thinking, and I really hope that GANZ would use this because I LOVE this idea. Nice thinking.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 01-24-2010, 11:16 AM   #446

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
Great Idea!!!. REP and 5 stars for you
Thank you! I really appreciate the rep, rating, but most of all . . . You posting!

View Post Originally Posted by Milkyway96
omg that's so sweet! i agree with you, animals are jus to lovable to ignore. my avatar is a pic of my cat that i adopted from my local shelter. she's loved and always will be.
Thank you! Yes, animals are really so adorable and lovable. Aw, good for you! Your kitty is SO cute! I am so glad you adopted her, she found a good home! Thanks for your support!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzrockz
Aw what a great idea! The world needs more animal organizations out there, and this would be a great one. Kind of like the animals Build-A-Bear has. They donate $1 ( I think they should donate more than that) to an animal shelter
Thank you! Yes, Animals ALWAYS will need support, love, and devotion. That really means a lot to me. Yes, exactly only I hope they donate a few more dollars to the shelters. But any little bit helps! Thanks for your support!

View Post Originally Posted by kyliekitty
This is a great thread! I would totally buy one if they came out.
I decided to use one of your well designed siggies too
Thanks! That is great to know! Aw, thank you very much. I really appreciate your role in making a difference.

View Post Originally Posted by soccerdog130
Nice thread indy! I would totally support webkinz shelter pets (:
This was a very good idea to make a thread about!
I support you 100%
-Madison

OOPS I forgot.. Rep and 5 stars (:
Thanks Madison! That is great to know, bud! Why thank you Your support means a lot to me! Thanks so much for posting, and the rep and rating.

View Post Originally Posted by BloogleJ
I support! If we did not adopt my dog, he would have been euthanized. So great idea. You are brilliant!
Thanks! Aw, I am so glad you adopted him. BloogleJ - YOU saved a LIFE!!!!! Good for you! Thanks so much, that is so nice of you to say.

View Post Originally Posted by murphy20071
Awesome idea. I adopted my precious dog from a shelter.
Thanks! Good for you! Thanks for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Pacman
great thread! i got my dog from a shelter, and it would really help all animals if they were rescued or money was donated! 5 stars and rep!
Thank you! Good for you! Yes, it would definitely help! Thanks for the rating and rep, and for using my signature! I really appreciate your role in spreading the word!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 01-24-2010, 03:58 PM   #447

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by brtswim
I wrote on this thread a while back and I even made a siggie for it. I am still very proud of IndyandLucky for creating the topic! I am giving you a huge round of applause. I still wish we could do something more. I wish Ganz would read this thread and take action. There are helpless, innocent animals out in the world dying for no good reason.

I adopted my dog from the pound about a year ago. We went in and saw her huddled in the corner, sick and tired. She was not barking and was so weak that she couldn't even lift her head up. I knew I had to have her. On her biography it said she was thrown out of a moving car window and was found walking on the side of the highway. My heart was broken. I don't know how anyone could treat an animal like this-she is now my best friend! We took her home, gave her something to eat, and a warm bed to sleep in. The next day, we took her to the vet only to find her heartworm positive. She was only 8 months old at the time. I believe her old owners dumped her-rather tossed her-because they didn't want to pay her bills. Taking care of a pet is a big responsibility; but it is well worth it. Today, no one would even be able to tell that KD was that sick puppy in a dirty corner. She loves to run and play all the time!

I think this could be a major breakthrough for Ganz. When it comes to animals, I'm there. I will definitly buy every single webkinz if it means saving animals' lives. They are my world. IndyandLucky, I am standing right up there next to you in this journey to make things right! Ganz, Are you listening? They go off and spend all this money on productivity and such-now don't get me wrong, the webkinz cares program is wonderful-I'm just saying that helping animals by making animals is a great idea. I volunteer at a shelter every Saturday and it is so heartbreaking when a new dog or cat comes in. Recently, a bulldog, the sweetest boy I've ever met, came in and his skin was very infected because his old owners couldn't care less about him. A Pit Bull was found tied to the mailbox of the faculty building about three weeks ago. She is so sweet and loving. Another dog along with her brother were turned into the pound, the owners only claimed her brother. Get what I'm saying? Life is cruel, and people shouldn't take it out on helpless, homeless animals. They can't speak so we need to speak for them!

***Update***Last Saturday, I went into the shelter I volunteer at like any regular day. Well, the second I walked in the door I noticed two cats sleeping softly on one of the dogs' beds. An orange kitty awoke and walked over to me. I instantly knelt to the ground and comforted it. Boy, that was the loudest purr I've ever heard. The manager for the day told me that she found them in a small-very small-cage on the front steps that morning. Somebody dumped them hoping for us to find them. All I did was look at my parents, I didn't even say anything, and instantly smiled. They smiled back, which meant yes. Now, I added two cats to my family-just in time for Christmas. Who would ever dump kitties off at a dog shelter? This has been another case in which I was able to help animals. See, if I didn't take them, then they would either be at the pound or who knows where. The shelter couldn't take them; what were we supposed to do? I rescue pets, and I'm proud to say that this is a great idea.
Wow, just wow. I just read through your post, but then I had to read it again. This is such a beautiful, well-thought-out post, and I had to give some thought as to what I was going to reply.
Brtswim, let me just say a HUGE thanks for making 6 fabulous signatures for this cause. You have really outdone yourself on your last signature, it's so nice! Aw, thank you so much! Your kind words mean a lot to me. I do too, but it helps me to realize that we are already doing so much for animals. Volunteering at a shelter makes a difference, adopting an animal makes a difference, spreading the word to people about shelter pets makes a difference, clicking daily at theanimalrescuesite.com makes a difference, even posting on this thread (in my opinion) makes a difference. My goal in life is to spread the word so that everyone wants to make a difference in this world. You never know - Maybe someone from Ganz is reading this very post. I sure hope they are! I agree - There are so many helpless animals out there, and they need US to stand up for them, so that they can be heard!

Wow, what a great rescue story! I am sure KD is SO happy to have such a great home where she is loved, fed, and cared for. It makes me very sad to think of what kind of people her previous owners were like. What kind of people think that throwing a lovable dog out of a moving car is okay?! And what a wonderful best friend she is to you, and you to her. What a wonderful happy ending!

I believe so too, thanks for your support. We have the same mind-set, I too am "obsessed" with animals. That is great to know, that's exactly what Ganz wants to know! My two cats Indy and Lucky are my world too. Thanks for standing next to me, Brtswim. I feel stronger with you "next" to me!
Yes, I agree - Webkinz Cares is great, but they need a similar program to help the very things they make - Animals! I am so glad you volunteer at a shelter, don't you see so many heart-warming moments there? I am hoping and praying that the pit-bull, bulldog, and other doggie in your shelter find "forever homes".

Aw, what precious kitties! I am so glad that you were able to take them home with you! That story is magical! What a wonderful Christmas present for you and them!

Thank you so much for your support, it is greatly appreciated! I loved your post, I hope it inspires others to adopt a pet

Last edited by IndyandLucky; 01-24-2010 at 03:58 PM.. Reason: added space
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 01-24-2010, 04:39 PM   #448

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by IndyandLucky
Spoiler: show
Wow, just wow. I just read through your post, but then I had to read it again. This is such a beautiful, well-thought-out post, and I had to give some thought as to what I was going to reply.
Brtswim, let me just say a HUGE thanks for making 6 fabulous signatures for this cause. You have really outdone yourself on your last signature, it's so nice! Aw, thank you so much! Your kind words mean a lot to me. I do too, but it helps me to realize that we are already doing so much for animals. Volunteering at a shelter makes a difference, adopting an animal makes a difference, spreading the word to people about shelter pets makes a difference, clicking daily at theanimalrescuesite.com makes a difference, even posting on this thread (in my opinion) makes a difference. My goal in life is to spread the word so that everyone wants to make a difference in this world. You never know - Maybe someone from Ganz is reading this very post. I sure hope they are! I agree - There are so many helpless animals out there, and they need US to stand up for them, so that they can be heard!

Wow, what a great rescue story! I am sure KD is SO happy to have such a great home where she is loved, fed, and cared for. It makes me very sad to think of what kind of people her previous owners were like. What kind of people think that throwing a lovable dog out of a moving car is okay?! And what a wonderful best friend she is to you, and you to her. What a wonderful happy ending!

I believe so too, thanks for your support. We have the same mind-set, I too am "obsessed" with animals. That is great to know, that's exactly what Ganz wants to know! My two cats Indy and Lucky are my world too. Thanks for standing next to me, Brtswim. I feel stronger with you "next" to me!

Yes, I agree - Webkinz Cares is great, but they need a similar program to help the very things they make - Animals! I am so glad you volunteer at a shelter, don't you see so many heart-warming moments there? I am hoping and praying that the pit-bull, bulldog, and other doggie in your shelter find "forever homes".

Aw, what precious kitties! I am so glad that you were able to take them home with you! That story is magical! What a wonderful Christmas present for you and them!

Thank you so much for your support, it is greatly appreciated! I loved your post, I hope it inspires others to adopt a pet
I have tears running down my cheeks: tears of joy, tears of sadness, but mostly tears of appreciation.
I don't know how many people have underestimated me on how much I really care about these helpless creatures; but I can tell you quite a few do. I'm not saying the people here on WI, I mean classmates, teachers, Home Depot salesmen, etc. I know I've done a lot, but that still doesn't seem enough. I am working on little steps right now, working up to the real source: US.
Old 01-24-2010, 05:33 PM   #449
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Hi! I made this siggie, I hope you like it! I am not good with penmanship, so sorry about that.
I wasn't sure how to put it in, so i did an attachment. Anyway, I hope you like it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgSHELTERPETS!.JPG (23.5 KB, 5 views)
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 07:08 PM   #450

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Here is yet another signature:

Spoiler: show
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets