Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 07:37 PM   #431
Webkinz :)

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

Okay, Zaixionito has a piont. But, Ganz is the one deciding to do it for people, pets, or both.
BlueKat567 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2010, 07:28 AM   #432
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

You have a point, but there is webkinz cares. Also, remember that this is WEBKINZ, not the salvation army.

zaixionito, this thread is all about animals! It also makes since because GANZ sells plush animals, not plush humans. maybe you can make a thread about GANZ helping people. But i agree with bluekat. iT is not that we do nott care, it is this thread is about saving ANIMALS.

Last edited by BloogleJ; 01-15-2010 at 07:28 AM..
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 12:27 PM   #433
hut? Lies!
Zaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud of

Yes, Ganz should help unwanted pets... Maybe there should be different categories for those Ganz supports?

Ie, special webkinz pets that do different things, that they don't already do.

For example, Webkinz pets that help donate food to third world countries, and give your pet some exclusive food regularly?

Then, shelter pets webkinz might get special customizable variations of spots and colors.

Maybe even Webkinz supporting education that give your pet a free daily kinzacademy course?
Old 01-15-2010, 02:14 PM   #434
WebkinzGirl2 will become famous soon enough

My First Dog Was From A Shelter! Shes a Old Lady (She's 13 In People Years!)!
WebkinzGirl2 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2010, 05:34 PM   #435

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
HOW did you think of that? Great idea, I am contacting Ganz!
Well, one day I was just thinking about Shelter Pets while I was on WI. And, then. . . It just hit me LOL. Thank you! I really appreciate your support!

View Post Originally Posted by alleycat123
Brilliant! Just brilliant! Do you have a club of this?!
Thank you very much alleycat123! No, not yet anyway.
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 01-16-2010, 06:30 PM   #436

catlady5555 is a glorious beacon of lightcatlady5555 is a glorious beacon of lightcatlady5555 is a glorious beacon of light

This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I also get my pets from shelters, an there is nothing like the smack on the head I got from my cat AMY. I was looking at kittens in a cage on the floor when a fully grown female tabby. in the cage above my head popped me on the head with paw, an the look in here eyes was all it took for me. She was already 4 yrs old, But she lived the rest of her life (14yrs) as a QUEEN with me. Ganz needs to jump on this idea. It is awsome!! I will purchase them. An im sure other people will also.... What a way to teach children about caring for animals.

What a loving person you are!

Click the image to open in full size.

catlady5555 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2010, 06:50 PM   #437
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

I support it but I do not think I would be able to buy a real actual pet.
Old 01-17-2010, 07:22 AM   #438
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

I made a signature for everyone
Click the image to open in full size.
labsrock is offline Female
Old 01-17-2010, 12:28 PM   #439

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
That is such a great Idea I don't see Ganz doing it. Everyone looking for new pet should shop at a shelter first. We adopted a sweet ,smart, loving , and devoted dog from a nearby shelter and we have a wonderful dog.Casey looks like a small Black Lab but the DNA test says he has a lot of mini pin, a little Golden,Cocker,and Chihuahua . And loved very much.

This is a call to all Insiders adopt and save the shelter dogs and cats !!!!
Thanks, well, I sure hope they do it! Yes, exactly. Aw, good for you! I am sure Casey is very grateful to have such a great home. Thanks for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by msbirdyskids21
That is an awesome idea. I love animals but am not able to have a dog or cat as my Landlord will not allow it. I grew up with dogs and also owned two cats in my life. I now have a Red Eared Slider ( a semi-aquatic turtle ) I support the WWF and would proudly support a Webkinz foundation for shelter pets! I hope Ganz wil do this!!!!
Thank you! Unfortunately, sometimes this happens. But, it seems like you have still had some great furry (and aquatic) friends! Aw, thank you SO much for you support! I really appreciate it!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 01-17-2010, 10:49 PM   #440
knuths

knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!

i support. my dog i ot from a shelter wasnt fed as a puppy. he almost died but we saved him and gave him a home! his name is rusty and i love him dearly
knuths is offline Female
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets