Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 08:45 AM   #421
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

That is a wonderful idea, i'm animal crazy LOL count me in!

I would so buy one! i adopted my cat from the animal shelter

Last edited by labsrock; 01-10-2010 at 08:45 AM..
labsrock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2010, 05:31 PM   #422
Got your bunny!
Webkinz :)

Pollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

Thats is very good that ganz is donating money. i love animals they don't deserve to be abused
Pollen3 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2010, 05:07 AM   #423
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Pollen3
Thats is very good that ganz is donating money. i love animals they don't deserve to be abused
No they don't! What did they ever do to us?
labsrock is offline Female
Old 01-11-2010, 09:42 PM   #424

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Ivie
That is a GREAT idea! I would love for Ganz to implement it!
Thank you! I really appreciate your support!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 01-11-2010, 09:49 PM   #425
Webkinzgurl23

I'm gonna make some avvies and siggies for you!!
Old 01-12-2010, 11:50 PM   #426
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

Grr8 idea!! I'm going to use one of those 4 my sig...
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 01:33 AM   #427

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

You have some wonderful ideas! My family has always adopted pets from shelters. Some of my best friends have been former shelter dogs, lol. If Ganz made Webkinz with special caring valley-like tags to support these kinds of animals, I would definitely buy some.
kkww05 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 11:16 AM   #428
hello people and

purplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

this is a great idea!!! i luv shelter petz 2
purplelove33 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 06:27 PM   #429
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

IndyandLucky, i know i responded to this thread a million times. But i would like to say you NEED to tell GANZ about this. You are like a guardian angel to shelter pets. I believe that If you were to walk in a shelter, one pet would say, "hey, that is my guardian angel. Where is yours?"
I love this idea, it is my favorite thread of all time. Being with dogs since i was 2, i love this thread so so much. I am a supporter. I remember a couple summers ago people in my neighborhood held a snack stand to raise profits for St. Huberts. We got $25.00.
You are brilliant and a angel to cats everywhere.
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 06:41 PM   #430
hut? Lies!
Zaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud of

Exclamation Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

...I've updated this below...

Last edited by Zaixionito; 01-15-2010 at 12:26 PM..
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets