Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 07:53 PM   #411
Webkinz :)

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

View Post Originally Posted by brtswim
I adopted my dog from a shelter~I even volunteer at one! Right now there is this really sweet dog named Lehia and she's pregnant. She was found wandering on the side of the road when someone brought her in. She needs a foster haome and my mom is thinking about us fostering her and her babies (when she has them-which is in about 2-3 weeks)!!!!! I can't wait!
Aw, good for you, Brtswim! The world needs more volunteers like you! Aw, poor Lehia! That is so sad! Oh, how terribly nice of you and your family. That is a really great story! I am sure Lehia's life will be forever changed because of you, and I can GUARANTEE that she will be most grateful for the loving home I am SURE you will provide. Aw, I bet her puppies will be INCREDIBLY cute!!! I can hardly wait for you as well! Enjoy them!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2010, 09:48 PM   #412

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

View Post Originally Posted by IndyandLucky
Aw, good for you, Brtswim! The world needs more volunteers like you! Aw, poor Lehia! That is so sad! Oh, how terribly nice of you and your family. That is a really great story! I am sure Lehia's life will be forever changed because of you, and I can GUARANTEE that she will be most grateful for the loving home I am SURE you will provide. Aw, I bet her puppies will be INCREDIBLY cute!!! I can hardly wait for you as well! Enjoy them!
The puppies were born Thanksgiving day! Now they are around 5 weeks old. We're going to take them to OPP soon so they can be adopted. I'll be sure to post pictures soon.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 11:51 AM   #413

♥SMILE♥ is on a distinguished road

I love the idea!! and will add one of your siggies as mine, if that is okay. I have my puppy Bella who was abandoned by her family and was living in a shelter. I love her very much, and since my family can't have more then 1 dog it would be great to help another way. This works well because WI members are always buying new Webbies. Love the idea and hope Ganz and the Webkinz People hear you.

Last edited by ♥SMILE♥; 01-07-2010 at 08:30 PM..
Old 01-09-2010, 06:05 PM   #414

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by WARRIOR-REDWALL
this is great! My sister's dog is a shelter pet, and two of our cats were abandoned by their mother at ou grandma's house, and so on, so forth, so i think this is one of the most BRILLIANT things that webkinz could do, and i also (like you and many others have said) think ganz should make the endangered animal webkinz also, like signature. The only thing is, they are sometimes so pricey!
Thank you! Aw, I am so glad your sister adopted a shelter pet! Well, thanks so much! That is really nice of you to say that! Yep, that's the problem with webkinz, but at least it would be going to a good cause! Thanks for your support!

View Post Originally Posted by Dream Girl
That is the best idea I have ever heard of in the history of WI! That would be the best if Ganz made Webkinz Shelter Pets!
Aw, thank you so much! That really makes my day! I really appreciate your support and also want to thank you for showing your support in your signature!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 06:52 PM   #415

shadow crazy! is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by IndyandLucky
Thank you! Aw, I am so glad your sister adopted a shelter pet! Well, thanks so much! That is really nice of you to say that! Yep, that's the problem with webkinz, but at least it would be going to a good cause! Thanks for your support!

Aw, thank you so much! That really makes my day! I really appreciate your support and also want to thank you for showing your support in your signature!
I don't get it ( just joking i know)
shadow crazy! is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 06:53 PM   #416
Operation Beautiful

Brenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to behold

Cool signatures!

Click the image to open in full size.Teija
Brenden90 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 07:45 PM   #417
ants more...

LuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to behold

That is a great idea! I really like the fact that some of the money can be donated to the shelter homes. I also got my two cats from something like a shelter home cuz they were both stray.I also like the idea of having new things in WW. maybe Dr. Quack could have a hospital where sick paitents can go when they are really sick, instead of just feeding the pet some medicine. cool stuff so far!

Last edited by LuvOurWebbies; 01-09-2010 at 07:48 PM.. Reason: i wanted to add another comment
LuvOurWebbies is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 07:58 PM   #418
Gift Trainee

toodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of light

I love your idea so much! It is hard to make a difference, being only one person. I hate it, absoulutly hate how people thinks they can just control pets and treat them like dirt. Animals deserve to be treated just as well as any other living thing. I will definitly support your idea and would buy a webkinz shelter pet if they came out.
toodles812 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 10:13 PM   #419

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

Amazing! I totally support!
BlueKat567 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 10:17 PM   #420
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 

I totally LOVE this idea! I hope they make some soon! (If they do!) This would save millions of pets! Good idea! xD
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets