Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 10:34 AM   #401
Banned
Hoot is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

This is a wonderful Idea! I hope ganz sees this soon!
Hoot is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 11:09 PM   #402
Webkinz :)

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

View Post Originally Posted by Meg Ann
This is a great idea! My missing cat, Kia, was adopted by me from a shelter when I was 5. Having had her for over half my life, I know I made her happier, and I hope she returns soon. I would buy EVERY SINGLE SHELTER PET if this happened. I hope it does.

-Meg Ann-
Thank you! Aw, I am glad you adopted her from a shelter. Just so you know, my prayers are with you - I hope you find your kitty, Kia, soon! Thanks, that is really great to know! Thanks again for your support!
View Post Originally Posted by Pandah
This is,without a doubt, one of the absolute BEST ideas I've ever heard in my life. (Not exaggerating here!) I really hope Ganz sees this idea and gives it consideration. I would DEFINITELY buy many of these pets,and I'd love to have all those ideas put into Webkinz! This is totally awesome. Rep for you! I hope other members see this and feel compelled to comment,and perhaps give a shelter a look!
Wow, that really means a lot! Thanks, I do too. That is really great to know! Thanks for the rep! I hope they do as well. I just want to thank you for your support and a very kind post.
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 12-24-2009, 10:36 PM   #403
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

Great idea. I have two ferrets who we adopted from a shelter. It is a ferret only shelter and they receive no money except from members who donate. Small places like these need help badly, not just the cats and dogs. The problem is more widespread than people think. Please Ganz, this is a great idea that could do so much good!
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 04:54 PM   #404

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by brtswim
Oh my goodness! Where has this thread been all my WI life???? I am a 100% supporter! I love your ideas and am standing right up there next to you all the way!
I am SO glad you liked it! I really, really appreciate your support and all that you have done for this thread. Thank you. Aw, that means a lot!

View Post Originally Posted by Jenifer36
Fantastic idea and so well presented!

My indoor kitty is a shelter kitty and my outdoor kitty(Bouncer) is a stray we adopted(and had neutered). He likes his freedom and he has an outdoor box with a flap and a kitty heating pad - he just won't come inside!

We are trying to catch three "teenage" kitties that have moved into the area. If we catch them they will get fixed and join Bouncer as outdoor kitties too. Hubby said he would make more boxes or maybe one bigger one!

I hope Ganz hears your idea!
Thank you, that really means a lot.

Aw, good for you for adopting your two kitties and getting Bouncer neutered! Some kitties are like that - They like the wilderness. I am sure he wouldn't be as happy if he was an indoor kitty. It sounds like he still has it pretty good though

I hope you can catch them and provide for them a great home! I wish you the best of luck. You are a great person for doing this!

Thanks so much for sharing your very nice story and for your support!

View Post Originally Posted by stripesanddots
That's an amazing idea! It would be wonderful if Ganz decided to do that!
Thanks! I really appreciate your support!

View Post Originally Posted by mochapuplover
i think it would be a good idea and maybe every time you make a purchase getting one webkinz could donate 1 dollar to shelters
Thanks! That's a good idea, thanks for sharing!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
Amazing idea!
Webkinz could make a big difference!
It's really really sad and heart breaking to think of them poor animals.
You can always think if your having a bad week that somehwere there is hungry,starving animal,and were just ,lucky to not have to sit through that.
It's just awful.
If they make Webkinz Shelter Pets I will buy them!
PLEASE Webkinz please make shelter pets,make the world a better place!

A better place Webkinz please!

"If you want to make the world a better place take a look a yourself and make thatchange" - Michael Jackson's Man In the Mirror.

Michael Jackson wanted the world a better place,He helped,so can Webkinz!

So Webkinz do it!

You made Caring Valley so make Shelter Pets!

Make the world a better place!

Save them animals!

GANZ LISTEN TO US,AND MAKE SHELTER PETS RIGHT NOW!

WE WILL BUY SHELTER PETS!

DO IT GANZ!
Thanks!
Yes, they sure could.
It breaks my heart when I think about the poor animals out there too.
Yep, that definitely puts most anybody's bad week in a different perspective.
That's very good to know!
Thanks for your support! It is greatly appreciated!

View Post Originally Posted by dustydogheaven
I have adopted many shelter pets and would for sure adopt a Webkinz one. I want more cats and dogs from Ganz anyway and this would be a very good way for that to happen. They could use the scrap fabric to make up the new Shelter Webkinz that way each one would be different and very cute.
Good for you! Thanks for your support! Me too, I personally am tired of animals like "Blufadoodles." Yes, exactly! Thanks for the very nice post!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFireFawn
Were has this thread been my life?

Great idea BTW!
Haha! I am so glad you like it! Thank you!

View Post Originally Posted by brtswim
Hey Indy&Lucky, Is it alright if I make you some more siggies and maybe even an avvie or two? I'd love to help out!

Look~I just made this siggie! Like it? You can put it with your rest so people could use. I'm gonna use it soon!

Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks so much for the awesome signatures you have so beautifully made. I really appreciate all you have done. Of course it is okay if you make signatures and avatars, I really appreciate any help. You rock! Thanks for everything!
Old 12-26-2009, 10:41 PM   #405

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Thanks for the compliment IndyandLucky! Glad I could help!

Last edited by brtswim; 12-26-2009 at 10:50 PM..
brtswim is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 12:05 PM   #406

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Here is a new siggie to use.

brtswim is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 06:09 PM   #407

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
I want u to know,I will buy Webkinz Shelter Pets,and I DO support your idea!

I cry when I see the animal commercials on T.V.

Today I seen a very very very very very tiny puppy that wasn't much bigger then a computer mouse!and it was running down the road,it was so small!
I started screaming turn around and get it, but my mom and dad wouldn't.
My whole life I have never not had a animal,since the day I was brought home,to this very day!

Animals can not speak,but we can,so we need to use our voices and tell the world to start caring!

If it wasn't for animals we wouldn't be here today!
If it wasn't for apes we wouldn't be here,apes was how we became!
Now look how people are repaying animals!
It is so awful!
It is sad because we will never be able to get the world to be nicer and better to animals,everyday thousands and millions and billions of animals die because of starving,people being mean to them,and people not caring!

Webkinz can help!
They helped kids,now they need to help kids best friend,animals!
Thank you! That is really great to know, and thanks SO much for answering my question. I cry too, so I just avoid watching them LOL. Aw, poor puppy! At least you tried, I am sure someone will pick it up and give it a home. It's nice to meet a fellow animal lover! Wow, it seems like animals play a big part in your life! Yes, exactly! I even have a signature about animals not being able to speak for themselves. Well, a lot of people and organizations are working VERY hard to make animals abuse-free and safe. Anyways, thanks so much for your support and a great post. It is greatly appreciated.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:17 PM   #408

Iceflower will become famous soon enough

Default Re: An idea for Ganz concerning. . .

OMG!! I would totally support that idea!!! You are such a genius!!! :ccat::cs::gr::goo:
Iceflower is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 08:18 PM   #409
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

This is a GREAT idea for GANZ.
They will help the actual animals that are being hurt when you buy one. Bwcause all the money you use to get a webkinz goes to GANZ no where really important. But now some of it will! You should send this in. I would GLADLY support this idea.
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 12-31-2009, 01:11 PM   #410
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by IndyandLucky
Thank you! That is really great to know, and thanks SO much for answering my question. I cry too, so I just avoid watching them LOL. Aw, poor puppy! At least you tried, I am sure someone will pick it up and give it a home. It's nice to meet a fellow animal lover! Wow, it seems like animals play a big part in your life! Yes, exactly! I even have a signature about animals not being able to speak for themselves. Well, a lot of people and organizations are working VERY hard to make animals abuse-free and safe. Anyways, thanks so much for your support and a great post. It is greatly appreciated.
Hey! I love this idea! So I decided to make some things for you. (: Here they are.

You don't have to use them, but I thought other people could. (:
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets