Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 11:54 AM   #391
cootie46
Webkinz :)

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

This is one of the best ideas I have seen on this site since I joined. Fabulous Idea!!!!! I buy alot of Webkinz and would certainly buy many, many more if they would be helping homeless animals of any kind. 5 stars too you
colliegal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2009, 07:48 PM   #392

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Wonderful idea! I am a big fan of Animal Planet, and every day, I watch the "animal cops" show, and I feel bad for all those animals in the shelters that never get adopted... It'd be so nice if Ganz would do this! I wouldn't mind paying even ten dollars more if I knew that I'd be helping animals!
Aw, thank you very much! I am too, but I just cannot watch those rescue shows, I always cry. It WOULD be great Aw, that is REALLY great to know - From what I can tell, it sounds like you really have a heart for animals. Thanks for all you do, and for the lovely post!

View Post Originally Posted by Goo Goo Berry
I love your idea! I have been begging my parents to let me adopt this poor little beagle at my local shelter. They always say no so I have been looking for different ways to save those animals! I think i would buy a ton of Webkinz Shelter pets if Ganz would just make them!

P.S. Do you mind if I post your idea on my website to help get the idea of Shelter Pets across to Ganz?
Thank you very much! Aw, well I hope you can get the beagle soon! Good for you for not getting discouraged and continuing to find ways to help animals! And for that, I thank you. That is really good to know! No, I do not mind at all. I would appreciate it if you posted a link to this thread though, so people can know where this idea came from and they can also learn more about it!

View Post Originally Posted by levinscar
Great idea! I would buy one to help the animals!:bas:
Thank you very much! That is great to know. Thanks for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by lego
I think that is a brilint idea. Since most people who like webkinz probley like animals. So if ganz started a program like you said. Ganz could save the helpless animals. At least that will make me happy.
P.S. did you know black cats are mostly left in shelters!
Thank you! Yeah - Exactly! Aw, I am so glad that would make you happy! Yes, I did. Isn't that sad?
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 09:07 PM   #393

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Hey IndyandLucky, I made some new siggies for you:

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by brtswim; 12-11-2009 at 09:36 PM..
brtswim is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 09:12 PM   #394
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Cute siggy pic, brtswim.

I'm gunna go check out the first post to see what this thread is about, and then maybe I'll edit this post and add some more. xD

---EDIT---

Ooh, what a cute idea! Webkinz shelter pets sounds like fun! I support them. =)
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 07:15 PM   #395
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Just stopping by again to show my support! Thanks Indy and Lucky!!!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 06:47 AM   #396

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

This is an amazing idea. I really think Ganz should do this.
katiekinzz is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 02:14 PM   #397
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Indyandlucky, I hope you realize how many members are behind you!! You are such a kind person. I wish there was more I could do. Animals are my life too and your story, brtswim, about your puppy, well, there is only so much I can read before I have to stop. My heart just can't take the pain. Thank you for all you are doing.

Last edited by NR1991; 12-15-2009 at 02:16 PM.. Reason: wrong post for member
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 08:17 PM   #398

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

the problem with them is I don't like Precious Moments so I wouldn't like the way they looked so I wouldn't buy them
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 08:31 PM   #399
I Wish You Would

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

L.O.V.E. this idea!
panda886 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 08:38 PM   #400
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This is actually an amazing idea. it would make you feel amazing for buying something that helps animals and not just yourself. I hope ganz takes action! Thank you so much for opening our hearts!
skyrazor12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets