Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 02:34 PM   #371
e call it steampunk
Webkinz :)
WARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

this is great! My sister's dog is a shelter pet, and two of our cats were abandoned by their mother at ou grandma's house, and so on, so forth, so i think this is one of the most BRILLIANT things that webkinz could do, and i also (like you and many others have said) think ganz should make the endangered animal webkinz also, like signature. The only thing is, they are sometimes so pricey!
WARRIOR-REDWALL is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2009, 03:11 PM   #372
hy hello there.

Dream Girl is a name known to allDream Girl is a name known to allDream Girl is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

That is the best idea I have ever heard of in the history of WI! That would be the best if Ganz made Webkinz Shelter Pets!
Dream Girl is offline Female
Old 11-19-2009, 10:55 PM   #373

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
Oh! I know! We like buy the special pet and stuff and like I know we could like have a special area on Webkinz for that like the Caring Valley only with animal associated!

and you can win a prize each time you get a pet with the special tag like the Caring Valley
Thanks for sharing your ideas!

View Post Originally Posted by peggios
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
I just thought I would share the pictures of my three precious pets that I adopted from the shelter!!! White Jack Russell Terrier-Poppi, black and white Jack Russell Terrier-Tessi, Kitty-Pollianna
Aw! What precious pets! They are very adorable!

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
I was just doing a little surfing through WI while waiting for the Clubhouse to be up and running again (continuing my ghost hunt) and happened upon this gem of a thread!

Heck YES! I would pay a little extra for a Webkinz pet knowing valuable dollars were going to help out animal shelters.

I am allergic to cats but I still have one (which we got from a no-kill shelter) and we absolutely adore him - he is a member of our family. We had to bathe him a lot when we first got him (something he absolutely hated!) but I'm now mostly immune to his dander so he no longer needs to be put through that "torture"!
Thank you! I am so glad you came upon it! That is really great to know - Thanks for answering my question! Haha! Same here, I have allergies as well. That is a great story of overcoming allergies! Thanks for sharing!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 11-20-2009, 03:01 PM   #374
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

That is a GREAT idea! I would love for Ganz to implement it!
Ivie is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 02:09 PM   #375
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

HOW did you think of that? Great idea, I am contacting Ganz!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 02:11 PM   #376
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Brilliant! Just brilliant! Do you have a club of this?!
alleycat123 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 02:41 PM   #377
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

That is such a great Idea I don't see Ganz doing it. Everyone looking for new pet should shop at a shelter first. We adopted a sweet ,smart, loving , and devoted dog from a nearby shelter and we have a wonderful dog.Casey looks like a small Black Lab but the DNA test says he has a lot of mini pin, a little Golden,Cocker,and Chihuahua . And loved very much.

This is a call to all Insiders adopt and save the shelter dogs and cats !!!!
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 11-22-2009, 02:59 PM   #378
nfsne

msbirdyskids21 is just really nicemsbirdyskids21 is just really nice

That is an awesome idea. I love animals but am not able to have a dog or cat as my Landlord will not allow it. I grew up with dogs and also owned two cats in my life. I now have a Red Eared Slider ( a semi-aquatic turtle ) I support the WWF and would proudly support a Webkinz foundation for shelter pets! I hope Ganz wil do this!!!!

Last edited by msbirdyskids21; 12-02-2009 at 07:29 PM..
Old 11-22-2009, 03:37 PM   #379
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Great Idea!!!. REP and 5 stars for you
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 11-22-2009, 03:42 PM   #380

Milkyway96 is on a distinguished road

omg that's so sweet! i agree with you, animals are jus to lovable to ignore. my avatar is a pic of my cat that i adopted from my local shelter. she's loved and always will be.
Milkyway96 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets