Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 10:46 AM   #361
fashionista♥
Webkinz :)

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

That's an amazing idea! It would be wonderful if Ganz decided to do that!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2009, 06:44 PM   #362
Banned
mochapuplover will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

i think it would be a good idea and maybe every time you make a purchase getting one webkinz could donate 1 dollar to shelters
mochapuplover is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 08:46 PM   #363

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by tiggy2
Brilliant idea! Now that you have WI's attention, you should go to the head honcho (Ganz, LOL) and get their attention. I bet you and all of us can!
Thank you! Haha, that sounds great! Thanks for your support!

View Post Originally Posted by lol6308
I would definitely buy one of those pets. I think that you should make a petition of all of the people who say that they would buy one, and along with your idea, mail it to ganz!
That is great to know! Thanks for the ideas!

View Post Originally Posted by Nyx
This is a really great idea! I hope this happens and soon! I would buy every single one of those pets that came out especially if I knew I was donating to an animal shelter.
Thank you! Me too! That is really good to know! Thanks for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by 98violet
My three cats are all rescued. Gypsy was found in back of a store, Penelope was from petsmart and Murfy is from a shelter. I think your idea is wonderful and if ganz made those special shelter pets I would have a ton of them.
Good for you! Thank you, that really means a lot

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
This is truly a great idea. I want to get animals that have no loving homes, but my parents always want to get them some where else ='[ . But i do think the plush should have a more 'Precious Moments' look to them. Rep 4 U!
Thank you! Well, at least you are trying to make a difference Thanks for giving your very wanted opinion! Thanks for the rep!

View Post Originally Posted by Horsiegirl913
great idea! i totally support.. i got my dog from a shelter and my cat who passed away in february from another.. since then i have been looking for another cat(a kitten) from the same shelter we got my dog at.. lovely idea.. i will post the link in my signature!
Thank you! I am SURE your dog is very happy to have such a good home! Aw, I am sorry your kitty died. I hope you find another cat, thanks for making a difference in their lives! Thank you SO much for spreading the word!

View Post Originally Posted by fluffycow333
I can't tell you how great of an idea that is. I would love to buy some if they were real. You ought to send this in an e-mail to ganz.
Aw, really? Thanks so much, that truly makes my day. I hope they become real someday, so sweet people like you can invite them into your home. I have already suggested it to them via Webkinz, but I soon plan to take more direct action. Thanks for the support!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 03:07 PM   #364

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by JennaBee
Super great idea! I'd buy one or two--I think the idea for more uniques specialty items might be better if it was an E-store item...

And, I like estore pets in particulare because then we don't use our resources to make hundreds of plushies. The most fun of webkinz, for me, is the online stuff...
Thank you! That's good to know Thanks for your ideas!

Haha, yeah. The online stuff is pretty fun! Thanks for your opinions!

View Post Originally Posted by Delilah
Great Idea Whenever I see those comercials with animals in shelters I almost cry

GAnz should do that uz they did it for kids why not animals
Thanks! Yeah, those commercials are sad, but if they get someone to adopt an animal, then more power to them! LOL. Yes, exactly! Thanks for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by lovemywebbies
Good idea!!!!!
Thank you!

View Post Originally Posted by lol6308
this is an absolutely fabulous idea!
i hope it goes through with the "ganz people"
Thank you! I hope it does as well!

View Post Originally Posted by AsH xO
That is an amazing idea! If this came true, it would really help animals idea. Rep points for you!
Thank you! Yes, that is definitely my hope! Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by soccerjonna
I think this an awesome idea.all my animals were saved either from the streets on thier way to the shelter or from a shelter. just about all of my friends are ww members so i'll get everybody i can to suggest this to ganz,and maybe,just maybe, this idea can be a reeality.
Thank you! Good for you! Ooh, that is wonderful! Thank you!

View Post Originally Posted by RexfordButchBD
Wow, this is awesome!
Great thread <3
Thank you!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 06:19 PM   #365
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Amazing idea!
Webkinz could make a big difference!
It's really really sad and heart breaking to think of them poor animals.
You can always think if your having a bad week that somehwere there is hungry,starving animal,and were just ,lucky to not have to sit through that.
It's just awful.
If they make Webkinz Shelter Pets I will buy them!
PLEASE Webkinz please make shelter pets,make the world a better place!

A better place Webkinz please!

"If you want to make the world a better place take a look a yourself and make thatchange" - Michael Jackson's Man In the Mirror.

Michael Jackson wanted the world a better place,He helped,so can Webkinz!

So Webkinz do it!

You made Caring Valley so make Shelter Pets!

Make the world a better place!

Save them animals!

GANZ LISTEN TO US,AND MAKE SHELTER PETS RIGHT NOW!

WE WILL BUY SHELTER PETS!

DO IT GANZ!
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 06:36 PM   #366
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

I have adopted many shelter pets and would for sure adopt a Webkinz one. I want more cats and dogs from Ganz anyway and this would be a very good way for that to happen. They could use the scrap fabric to make up the new Shelter Webkinz that way each one would be different and very cute.
dustydogheaven is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 06:39 PM   #367
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Were has this thread been my life?

Great idea BTW!
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 09:07 PM   #368

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Hey Indy&Lucky, Is it alright if I make you some more siggies and maybe even an avvie or two? I'd love to help out!

Look~I just made this siggie! Like it? You can put it with your rest so people could use. I'm gonna use it soon!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by brtswim; 11-15-2009 at 09:23 PM..
brtswim is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 09:22 PM   #369
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

I want u to know,I will buy Webkinz Shelter Pets,and I DO support your idea!

I cry when I see the animal commercials on T.V.

Today I seen a very very very very very tiny puppy that wasn't much bigger then a computer mouse!and it was running down the road,it was so small!
I started screaming turn around and get it, but my mom and dad wouldn't.
My whole life I have never not had a animal,since the day I was brought home,to this very day!

Animals can not speak,but we can,so we need to use our voices and tell the world to start caring!

If it wasn't for animals we wouldn't be here today!
If it wasn't for apes we wouldn't be here,apes was how we became!
Now look how people are repaying animals!
It is so awful!
It is sad because we will never be able to get the world to be nicer and better to animals,everyday thousands and millions and billions of animals die because of starving,people being mean to them,and people not caring!

Webkinz can help!
They helped kids,now they need to help kids best friend,animals!

Last edited by webkinzro; 11-15-2009 at 09:22 PM..
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 09:28 PM   #370

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

I adopted my dog from a shelter~I even volunteer at one! Right now there is this really sweet dog named Lehia and she's pregnant. She was found wandering on the side of the road when someone brought her in. She needs a foster haome and my mom is thinking about us fostering her and her babies (when she has them-which is in about 2-3 weeks)!!!!! I can't wait!
brtswim is offline Female
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets