Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 08:36 PM   #331
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

Good idea!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2009, 05:22 PM   #332
call me audrey
Webkinz :)

lol6308 is just really nicelol6308 is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

this is an absolutely fabulous idea!
i hope it goes through with the "ganz people"
lol6308 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:00 PM   #333
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

That is an amazing idea! If this came true, it would really help animals idea. Rep points for you!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 09:11 AM   #334

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated!

View Post Originally Posted by priney96
0mg I love that idea I have five pets four we rescued off of the streets that would make Ganz even more famous and that would show they are not just using our money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love that idea

:deer::gwolf::manatee::sku nk::trigger::triggerriney96
I am so glad you liked this idea! Also, welcome to WI! Wow, good for you! I am sure they are very grateful that they have such a great home! Yes, exactly! Thanks for posting!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 01:08 PM   #335

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by ButterflyFlower
This is a great idea! One of my dog's is from a shelter. My other dog was bought from a breeder, but she was adopted by one family, and then they gave her back. So then we got her.
I will always get my future pets from shelters. <3
Thamk you! Aw, good for you! Even though that dog was from a breeder, it still didn't have a home, so that is still a very good deed! Good for you! The world needs more people like you! Thanks for posting! I really appreciate it!

View Post Originally Posted by WillWork4KC
You are a credit to the WI community and to the world. Your proposal is well-thought out, detailed, and destined to succeed. I hope Ganz is watching. Sign me up!
Aw, thanks - That is one of the nicest things anyone has ever posted to me. It really made my day when I read this. Thank you, that means a lot. I hope they are too! It is people like you that make Ganz want to do this! I really can't think of a better word to display my appreciation, but . . . thanks.

View Post Originally Posted by ghibi9
This is an amazing idea I would so buy this. I really hope someone from Ganz is reading this.
Thank you! It is great to know that you would buy these! Me too! Thanks for posting your thoughts! I really appreciate it!

View Post Originally Posted by cottoncandy567
yes!! i love it!! we could really make a change and know that money goes to some thing good!! sign me up!!
I am so glad you like this idea! That is why I created this thread - to make a difference. Thanks for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
Good idea IndyandLucky! I think I should put the Shelter Pets signature as my siggie (:
Wonder if Ganz is reading this....
Thanks MissPuppy! Aw, thanks! That really means a lot! I sure hope so! Thanks for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by megan100160
I love this idea, and I would definetly buy more than one. Except, why inlude this to just cats and dogs. I know that they're the most common, but what about everyone else? The horses, cows, sheep, pigs, hamsters, birds, snakes, lizards, turtles, tortises that spend their time cooped up in a shelter, maybe even longer than the average dog or cat, because they're not average. I love this idea of shelter pet Webkinz, but I would be extremely dissapointed in Ganz if they only made ones that were and supported cats and dogs. I would think that just supporting cats and dogs would be a little closed minded of Ganz, I mean, they came up with a Puffy Lipped Fish and they couldn't think of supporting more than cats and dogs! I have nothing against cats and dogs, I'm all for giving every shelter pet a fabulous home, it's just that not every shelter pet is a dog or cat. Thank you for bringing up this great idea! I'd be happy to support the USPCA in my purchases. I makes me happy just thinking of the cat, dog, horse, or whatever I would be helping out.
~m
Wow, first of all - Thanks for such a well-thought-out post! In no way am I saying that this should only include dogs and cats. I just gave that example because most people can relate to cats and dogs more than sheep, etc. There is more of a chance that they have a cat or dog, so this idea hits them close to home. Also, I think shelter cats and dogs would be the best starter for this idea. But yes, if this works, I totally want to see more than dogs and cats, and the list you gave me would be great for Ganz. You are very welcome. Thanks for posting your thoughts!

View Post Originally Posted by HawaiianBreeze
I love this idea!! I have adopted a shelter pet once. His name was Boe, he was a beagle!

Ganz, if you are reading this, Please make this come true!!!!
Aw, thanks! Good for you! Boe is a cute name! I hope Ganz is reading this too. Thanks for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by Sugardog678
Aww... I would love to buy one!!! I will put the picture as my siggie!
I am so happy that you would love to buy one! Aw, thanks so much! That means a lot, people like you help spread the word! Thanks for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by GooglesGirls
Has anyone posted a 'form letter' for this yet ?

Someone did recommend doing this so everyone who wishes to, can easily let Ganz know that we want ShelterPetz.
{ & it's an excellent idea ! }

I have a rough draft of one, if no one else has done it.

PM me if you would like a copy.

IndyandLucky, if you would like me to post it on here, PM me for a copy & your permission.

Best of Luck !

Mom of GooglesGirls
Hi,
Yes, the thought has occurred to me. I will look further into this, and let you know when I make my decision. Thanks for all the hard work relating to this cause!

View Post Originally Posted by megan100160
Ahh! In the letter we should include pictures and stories of shelter pets, to make them weak in the knees and give in to this great cause! I sure hope this works!
Haha! That is a good idea! Me too!

View Post Originally Posted by duckydoo2
that's brilliant!!
Thank you!

View Post Originally Posted by elibean
GREAT IDEA! This is fantastic, I would buy soooo many of them if I could. Lol!
Thank you! That is great to know!

Last edited by IndyandLucky; 10-19-2009 at 01:08 PM..
Old 10-23-2009, 10:29 PM   #336

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLover531
That is a wonderful idea! That is such a great attitude you put up I would love to adopt a pet from a animal shelter, but sadly both my parents are allergic, ironic huh? It's pretty hard to find a non alregenic pet since I live in a very small state But I hope to adopt a pet one day when I am on my own
Thank you! That really means a lot! I totally understand - allergies can really make it difficult to have a pet in a home. Yes, there are very few non allergenic pets out there, especially in states with limited shelters. Good for you! Thanks for posting!
Old 10-24-2009, 06:52 AM   #337
soccerjonna

soccerjonna will become famous soon enough

I think this an awesome idea.all my animals were saved either from the streets on thier way to the shelter or from a shelter. just about all of my friends are ww members so i'll get everybody i can to suggest this to ganz,and maybe,just maybe, this idea can be a reeality.
soccerjonna is offline Female
Old 10-24-2009, 08:42 AM   #338
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Wow, this is awesome!
Great thread <3
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 09:54 PM   #339

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Oh! I know! We like buy the special pet and stuff and like I know we could like have a special area on Webkinz for that like the Caring Valley only with animal associated!

and you can win a prize each time you get a pet with the special tag like the Caring Valley
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 09:07 PM   #340
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
I just thought I would share the pictures of my three precious pets that I adopted from the shelter!!! White Jack Russell Terrier-Poppi, black and white Jack Russell Terrier-Tessi, Kitty-Pollianna
peggios is offline Female
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets