Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 09:00 AM   #321
Nyx
eragon13
Webkinz :)

Nyx is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

This is a really great idea! I hope this happens and soon! I would buy every single one of those pets that came out especially if I knew I was donating to an animal shelter.
Nyx is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2009, 11:58 AM   #322
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

My three cats are all rescued. Gypsy was found in back of a store, Penelope was from petsmart and Murfy is from a shelter. I think your idea is wonderful and if ganz made those special shelter pets I would have a ton of them.

Last edited by 98violet; 09-26-2009 at 12:04 PM..
98violet is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 02:05 PM   #323

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated!

View Post Originally Posted by Amymt
I completly support this. I don't buy much webkinz anymore, but I would buy these. And they should be really cute. Like your siggy.
Thank you! That is really good to know. Yes, they should definitely be cute. Thank you, I really like the message in yours! Thanks for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by Pokemon97
right now i have two cats. Spencer and jack. I love them so much and then i see aspca commercials about animals needing a home. when i grow up i want to be a veternarian and help animals and raise them.
I too have 2 cats! Good for you! The world needs more people who want to help animals! Thanks for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by Agent Bunny
Maybe you could include animal abuse in the money dontation . i can't watch those commercials with Sarah McLaughlin they're too sad...
Ganz has so much "power" they could get so many people to go along with this movement or anything but they don't really. I mean they make plush animals and they don't do anything to help real animals... its sad
That is a great idea as well! Exactly, you really do get what I am saying. It is, and they need to start helping animals. Thanks for posting

View Post Originally Posted by puppy9115
that makes so much sense
than anyone who cant adopt a shelter pet because they are allergic or they dont have enough room they can still help!
Thank you! Exactly, this would give people who can't have a pet a way to help them!

View Post Originally Posted by ducttapequeen
i think that is a WONDERFUL IDEA!! great fantabulus and i would totaly adopt all the ones i saw!!!!
Thank you! That really is good to know! Thanks for posting
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 02:12 PM   #324
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

This is truly a great idea. I want to get animals that have no loving homes, but my parents always want to get them some where else ='[ . But i do think the plush should have a more 'Precious Moments' look to them. Rep 4 U!
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 09-29-2009, 06:54 PM   #325

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Marley_is_love
Great idea!!! i love it!
Thank you! I am so glad you enjoyed reading it!

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
Coolio idea, IndyandLucky!!
Thank you! I really appreciate you stopping by my thread!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz1751
Great idea!!!!!! But making me cry was not!
Thank you! Aw, I am sorry that this thread made you cry I am a big softy when it comes to animals too. That's why I started this thread. Anyways, thanks for posting your thoughts!
Old 10-02-2009, 04:08 PM   #326

Horsiegirl913 is an unknown quantity at this point

great idea! i totally support.. i got my dog from a shelter and my cat who passed away in february from another.. since then i have been looking for another cat(a kitten) from the same shelter we got my dog at.. lovely idea.. i will post the link in my signature!
Horsiegirl913 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 10:26 PM   #327

View Post Originally Posted by Akawah8
omigosh this is a terrific idea! also if you want to help shelter pets go to freekibble.com to help feed them no charge! i am so putting this in the comment and suggestion box on webkinz! you all should too so they can see how many people want this too happen! other psi ideas could be tail waggin fan, food dish place mats, litterbox toilets, mixbreed makeup vanity, pretty kitty party dress, perfect puppy party dress,kitten mittens,fancy feline fountain,furry feet welcome matt, purrfect petal petunias, woof woof walking treadmill, teaser toy,tug a war toy, pawprint walls and floors,curl up couch,kitty clear dining table, or fire hydrant toilet! tell me what you think of those!
Thank you! I do that daily actually. I also go to the animal rescue site and donate food as well. Yes, the more word spread, the better! Also, you can copy and paste the link to this thread, and that way they can check it out for themselves. Thanks so much for the PSI suggestions! They are really great! I especially love the Fancy Feline Fountain, Pretty Kitty Party Dress, Purrfect Petal Petunias, and the Pawprint walls and floors! Thanks for all the suggestions, they are greatly appreciated

View Post Originally Posted by carrub
Nice thread Idea I have an Idea similar to that that helps save whales!
Thank you!

View Post Originally Posted by yorkie9820
Great Idea, I always would like to make a difference with animals.I would buy lots of those pets
Thank you! Good for you - The world needs people who want to make a difference! That is really great to know! Thanks for posting such kind thoughts

View Post Originally Posted by yummy98
Fabulous idea hope it comes through GO WEBKINZ SHELTER PETS
Aw, thanks so much! I really do too! Yay! GO WEBKINZ SHELTER PETS! LOL. Thanks for posting, I really appreciate it!

View Post Originally Posted by bookworm12
greate itea i would but a million webkinz if it was for a goo cause like that
Thank you, that is really good to know!

View Post Originally Posted by opossumgirl
that is a great idea! I hope ganz reads this!
Why, thank you! I do too! LOL

View Post Originally Posted by GooglesGirls
Awwhh !

You're an absolute ! !

Very creative ideas too.

Hope this becomes a reality for you & all the pets that would benefit from it.

Best of luck ! !

Aw, gee . . Thanks! That really makes my day! I really hope this becomes reality too, it would be like a dream come true for me. Thank you for the good wishes, for using my signature (that really means a lot) and for posting!!

View Post Originally Posted by km7dragon
Wow. . . . . This is a really awesome idea, area, this would be a great thing to do! I love all your idea's, you should send this to ganz, I think they would do it!
Thank you! I really appreciate your kind words! I already have, hopefully they are creating the pets as I type Thanks for posting

Last edited by IndyandLucky; 10-08-2009 at 10:26 PM..
Old 10-09-2009, 04:02 PM   #328
I like to sniff

fluffycow333 is a name known to allfluffycow333 is a name known to allfluffycow333 is a name known to all

I can't tell you how great of an idea that is. I would love to buy some if they were real. You ought to send this in an e-mail to ganz.
fluffycow333 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:22 PM   #329
Peace to all

JennaBee is just really niceJennaBee is just really nice

Super great idea! I'd buy one or two--I think the idea for more uniques specialty items might be better if it was an E-store item...

And, I like estore pets in particulare because then we don't use our resources to make hundreds of plushies. The most fun of webkinz, for me, is the online stuff...
Old 10-09-2009, 08:29 PM   #330
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Great Idea Whenever I see those comercials with animals in shelters I almost cry

:bas::cs:

GAnz should do that uz they did it for kids why not animals

Last edited by Delilah; 10-09-2009 at 08:34 PM..
Delilah is offline Female
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets