Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 10:20 PM   #301
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

This is a really great idea !! Very good thinking !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2009, 10:43 PM   #302
uvs Tug her horse
Webkinz :)

browndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

Amazing idea!! I have wanted a shelter animal. If my cat has passed away i will ask my parents about getting a kitten Lets hope GANZ makes this beautiful idea.
browndoglover12 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 03:14 AM   #303
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

Smile Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated with new signatures you can use!

This is such a good idea. I love cats and i can't stand going to a shelter and seeing all them just caged up and unwanted. I have 2 former shelter cats also and they are a lot happier then being in that dirty old shelter. It would be great if ganz used our ideas for ONCE...
celinab123 is offline Male
Old 09-09-2009, 09:31 AM   #304
Hello!

cah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wonder

Thats a excelent idea, IndyandLucky!
You should write webkinz (if you haven't already)!
cah117 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 05:38 PM   #305

mo228 is on a distinguished road

i love it, if you keep it up, it will become a big topic in canada, usa and well, other countrys!
mo228 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2009, 10:23 PM   #306

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated!

View Post Originally Posted by hp1010
this is the best idea i have ever heard! Wow! I'm.....speechless!
Aw, thanks so much! That really means a lot.

Ya know, all you nice people - I just don't know what WI would be like without all of you. Thanks I really can't say thanks enough.

View Post Originally Posted by ShinyPearl
That would be awesome! Ganz already does Webkinz Cares so why not do shelter pets. I would buy all their shelter pets if I knew it would help shelter pets!
Thanks! Exactly, thanks for understanding! Aw, that is SO good to know, thanks SO much for posting!!!

Last edited by IndyandLucky; 09-11-2009 at 10:22 PM.. Reason: grammar
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 09-11-2009, 10:36 PM   #307
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Hey Indy and Lucky! Just stopping by to lend my support again on your fantastic idea! Keep on going!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 09-12-2009, 06:26 PM   #308
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

That is such a great idea! I always thought Ganz should donate to animal shelters, since their products are animals! I adopted my dog Kacie from a shelter last year, I can't say enough good things about her! Keep spreading the word!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 09-13-2009, 12:30 PM   #309

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated!

View Post Originally Posted by iheartwebkinz9
I love this idea! U know I go 2 animal shelters every week and buy a new pet. I hold a yard sale every saturday and sell things online 2 make money 4 the pets and there food and stuff! So far I adopted 12 cats and 7 dogs. I also adopted a parrot once!

~ Ps. My cats had 33 kittens total!~ It is really hard work looking after 33 kittens!
Thank you! Wow, your house must be busy! Good for you, that is really great! Thanks so much for posting! Wow! I hope you found homes for all of them, but it sounds like you kept them! LOL!

View Post Originally Posted by lalagirl770
i am very happy to say that the shelter that i volunteer at has gotten alot of donations in the past month and now more pets are being adopted
That is WONDERFUL news! Thanks so much for your contribution to such an important cause! Thanks also for spreading the word by using my signature! I really appreciate it!

View Post Originally Posted by S.O.S.Star
That is a fantatic idea. Every single time I see a shelter or any cat, dog, animal...lost without a home makes me feel the dire need to save them. They need a loving home, soomeone to are for them, feed them, groom them, and love them. Those poor animals in the shelters are stuck in a cage all day, with little food and water. Often times they get put down because they have been there for over a year. I think that these "Shelter" pets would be a great idea. I would definately buy every single one GANZ came out with, mainly for the reason of helping animals in need. Those poor animals in shelters need the help, often are hungry, and dirty, and the shelters need the money to care for them. If GANZ started making shelter pets, I would just HAVE to buy them because of the reason they are on earth. Why do people by webkinz in the first place? Because they love the stuffed animals to death...and if they started "shelter" pets, a lot of customers would go crazy, because most are animal lovers. They would proobly be sold out everywhere...and the best part is...
The money goes to a good cause!
It warms my heart, IndyandLucky, that you thought of this wonderful idea!
--Star
Thank you. I have that same problem, I just want to take them all home! Yes, this is exactly why I started this thread, not many people realize how much work it takes to keep all of these animals. The shelter in my area is much different from the stereotype shelter, they get plenty of food and water, and get some attention. Luckily, they are a no-kill shelter. But, yes, I am totally aware that there are some really unhappy pets in shelters, and they are probably not given the care they need. It is very sad to think of. Thank you, I am so glad you agree! I too would buy every one of them (LOL, I wonder why?) Exactly, Webkinz are animals, so why aren't they helping REAL animals? Aw, thank you. I just want you to know that I thoroughly enjoyed reading your response, you put a lot of heart and effort into this post. Thanks so much,

IndyandLucky

Last edited by IndyandLucky; 09-13-2009 at 12:30 PM..
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 09-13-2009, 12:31 PM   #310
icebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledge

This is a great idea! I don't understand why Ganz is not using it? They would make so much money and so would the shelters.
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets