Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2009, 07:01 PM   #291
Yay! I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

WebkinzLover531 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated!

That is a wonderful idea! That is such a great attitude you put up I would love to adopt a pet from a animal shelter, but sadly both my parents are allergic, ironic huh? It's pretty hard to find a non alregenic pet since I live in a very small state But I hope to adopt a pet one day when I am on my own
WebkinzLover531 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2009, 10:01 AM   #292
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

I agree. Ganz shouldn't be selffish. They should be selfless! If they made shelter pets, every dollar would go to the shelters around the world. If you wouldn't have made this idea I wouldn't want to help sheltered animals as more as I already do.
Maine is offline Female
Old 08-29-2009, 11:49 AM   #293
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Wink Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated!

I think its the best idea anyone has ever gave on WI! You rock! And hopefully it comes through to being real! I agree with the mix breed pets. They'd be really cute! And you could like design your own. I'd make it look like my kitten, Blazer. He'd love it. Lol. (He's already ate my yorkie webkinz) Well GREAT idea again! Have a good day!

~Catlover!
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2009, 12:55 PM   #294
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

I got my guinea pig from craigslist for free because the lady was going to give her to the SPCA.
They're wonderful pets- and usually cheaper I support this all the way! great idea!
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 09-02-2009, 06:22 PM   #295

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by TexasAnne
You have a warm and loving heart. Thanks for sharing this great idea. I love animals, especially my kitties. It is hard to imagine that so many cats and dogs go unloved every year.

The most responsible thing to tell everyone, please get your pet spayed or neutered. This greatly reduces the amount of unloved animals on the loose.

If I had more money and more space, I would adopt several more cats. I hope this helps get the word out to our fellow Webkinz lovers!!!
Aw, well thanks. That means the world to me You are so welcome - Thanks for reading it. Oh, well that's definitely one thing we share in common, I love my kitties too. Yeah, if I think about it, I start to cry

Exactly, this reduces the amount of animals that go into shelters every year.

But TexasAnne, you have already made a difference in the lives of your kitties, don't feel bad. Thanks, I will do everything I can do to spread the word.

Well anyway, thanks so much for posting, hope you realize that this means a lot to me.

Last edited by IndyandLucky; 11-01-2009 at 10:32 AM.. Reason: fixed typo
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 09-03-2009, 12:49 PM   #296

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

This is a really good idea! I'd probably be one of the first people to buy it! I just love animals and Webkinz plushes. So it adds up to happiness! I mean,wouldn't it hurt if Ganz just gave up a tiny,little,bitty, or their money to chairty?

~Awnie
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2009, 07:46 PM   #297

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by speedieblonde
I love this idea I came back to post again! I'd adopt all the pets as I love animals!
Well, I am VERY glad you posted again! Thanks so much - That's really great to know! Thanks for posting
Old 09-04-2009, 07:52 PM   #298
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

WOw! Good idea. I would definitely do that. Both of my dogs(former and current) were from the local SPCA. Jake was a bday gift for my sis, and Chloe was bcuz Jake died and I cannot live for long without a furry buddy. Chloe was hit by a car after running away and broke her leg. Her eyes just screamed please, please help me. I plan on volunteering there soon. This would be the smartest thing ever for Ganz. Awesome!
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2009, 08:25 PM   #299
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible
Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible

This is such a great idea! What about also if we get a Shelter pet, we can also adopt a virtual Webkinz that were lost because the accounts they were on expired? That would add to some heart and promotion.

Back in 2003 we rescued my dog, Sparky, off the streets, and when we brought him to the animal shelter, even though he was only a pup, it sadly wasn't the first time they've seen him. They allowed us to adopt him if no one claimed him for a week. No one did, and now he has a good home.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:11 PM   #300

View Post Originally Posted by Slingy1O1
That is an amazing idea! I actually adopted my four dogs, Jackie, Tei, Rascho, and Fable, not too long ago! They are amazing pets and I think everyone should adopt from the animal shelter! (:
Thank you! Good for you! You are so right - I believe everyone should adopt from animal shelters too! Thanks for posting
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets