Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2009, 09:09 AM   #281
So happy to be a
Webkinz :)

cottoncandy567 is a name known to allcottoncandy567 is a name known to allcottoncandy567 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated!

yes!! i love it!! we could really make a change and know that money goes to some thing good!! sign me up!!
cottoncandy567 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2009, 09:13 AM   #282
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Good idea IndyandLucky! I think I should put the Shelter Pets signature as my siggie (:
Wonder if Ganz is reading this....
Old 08-23-2009, 09:19 AM   #283
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

I love this idea, and I would definetly buy more than one. Except, why inlude this to just cats and dogs. I know that they're the most common, but what about everyone else? The horses, cows, sheep, pigs, hamsters, birds, snakes, lizards, turtles, tortises that spend their time cooped up in a shelter, maybe even longer than the average dog or cat, because they're not average. I love this idea of shelter pet Webkinz, but I would be extremely dissapointed in Ganz if they only made ones that were and supported cats and dogs. I would think that just supporting cats and dogs would be a little closed minded of Ganz, I mean, they came up with a Puffy Lipped Fish and they couldn't think of supporting more than cats and dogs! I have nothing against cats and dogs, I'm all for giving every shelter pet a fabulous home, it's just that not every shelter pet is a dog or cat. Thank you for bringing up this great idea! I'd be happy to support the USPCA in my purchases. I makes me happy just thinking of the cat, dog, horse, or whatever I would be helping out.
~m

Last edited by megan100160; 08-23-2009 at 09:25 AM..
Old 08-23-2009, 09:29 AM   #284
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

I love this idea!! I have adopted a shelter pet once. His name was Boe, he was a beagle!

Ganz, if you are reading this, Please make this come true!!!!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 08-23-2009, 04:31 PM   #285
rainbow dash is the
Gift Trainee

Sugardog678 is a glorious beacon of lightSugardog678 is a glorious beacon of lightSugardog678 is a glorious beacon of light

Aww... I would love to buy one!!! I will put the picture as my siggie!
Sugardog678 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2009, 07:10 PM   #286
You can't fight the

GooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of lightGooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated!

Has anyone posted a 'form letter' for this yet ?

Someone did recommend doing this so everyone who wishes to, can easily let Ganz know that we want ShelterPetz.
{ & it's an excellent idea ! }

I have a rough draft of one, if no one else has done it.

PM me if you would like a copy.

IndyandLucky, if you would like me to post it on here, PM me for a copy & your permission.

Best of Luck !

Mom of GooglesGirls

Last edited by GooglesGirls; 08-23-2009 at 07:13 PM..
GooglesGirls is offline Female
Old 08-24-2009, 03:04 PM   #287
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Ahh! In the letter we should include pictures and stories of shelter pets, to make them weak in the knees and give in to this great cause! I sure hope this works!
Old 08-24-2009, 03:45 PM   #288
duckydoo2

duckydoo2 is a jewel in the roughduckydoo2 is a jewel in the rough

that's brilliant!!
duckydoo2 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2009, 12:17 PM   #289
loves supernatural

elibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond repute

GREAT IDEA! This is fantastic, I would buy soooo many of them if I could. Lol!
elibean is offline Female
Old 08-27-2009, 06:52 PM   #290

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by tigger78
I think this idea is cool and I would be willing to spend a couple more dollars to help the shelters out. Even if they cost two dollars more, two dollars would add up really fast for each "Shelter Pet" adopted. They could even go to the local animal shelter and pick up ideas for what their pets could look like from the animals there.
First of all - Welcome to WI! Thank you - that is exactly the kind of attitude and outlook I am looking for! Exactly! And shelters can use any money they can get. Yes, if I knew Ganz, I would definitely tell them this! Thanks for commenting! It is greatly appreciated!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets