Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2009, 02:40 PM   #271
Webkinz :)

opossumgirl is just really niceopossumgirl is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated!

that is a great idea! I hope ganz reads this!
opossumgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2009, 03:06 PM   #272
You can't fight the

GooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of lightGooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of light

Awwhh !

You're an absolute ! !

Very creative ideas too.

Hope this becomes a reality for you & all the pets that would benefit from it.

Best of luck ! !

GooglesGirls is offline Female
Old 08-18-2009, 04:50 PM   #273
The nightmare before

km7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wow. . . . . This is a really awesome idea, area, this would be a great thing to do! I love all your idea's, you should send this to ganz, I think they would do it!
km7dragon is offline Female
Old 08-18-2009, 04:55 PM   #274
Lil Kinz
priney96 is an unknown quantity at this point

0mg I love that idea I have five pets four we rescued off of the streets that would make Ganz even more famous and that would show they are not just using our money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love that idea

:deer::gwolf::manatee::sku nk::trigger::triggerriney96
priney96 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 04:25 PM   #275

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by treeluver
I suggested the idea on Webkinz Wrold so maybe they will do it...(the more pll who suggest it- the more likley they will do it!!!)
Thanks for posting!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 08-22-2009, 07:14 PM   #276

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Sgarabo
This is a great idea!!!!!!! Great job!!!!!!!
Why thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-22-2009, 07:16 PM   #277

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

This is a great idea! One of my dog's is from a shelter. My other dog was bought from a breeder, but she was adopted by one family, and then they gave her back. So then we got her.
I will always get my future pets from shelters. <3
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Old 08-22-2009, 07:18 PM   #278

View Post Originally Posted by catdog455
Great Idea! It was so amazing I showed my mom. You really should send that to Ganz!
5 stars and rep!
Thanks! Wow, I am glad you liked it so much! Did your mom? I already did, hope it happens. Thanks for the rep and rate, and most of all for posting such a nice post!
Old 08-22-2009, 07:19 PM   #279
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

You are a credit to the WI community and to the world. Your proposal is well-thought out, detailed, and destined to succeed. I hope Ganz is watching. Sign me up!
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 08-23-2009, 09:07 AM   #280
Owner of 16

ghibi9 will become famous soon enough

This is an amazing idea I would so buy this. I really hope someone from Ganz is reading this.
ghibi9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets